Where may I find vitamin B12 drops?

Perhaps you could try searching it on google and find online web sites selling vitamin b12 drops or please do speak to your nearest drug store or a pharmacist who would give you more accurate info.

Hi bajuelol!

Many pharmacies carry B-12 drops, as well as sublingual ("under the tongue") tablets (which have the same effect of entering your blood system differently - faster and more effectively - than traditional supplements that you swallow).

If you have a prescription for the B-12 drops, just go directly to the pharmacy and they should either provide you with, or direct you to, the specific drops (and dosage) that you need. If you don't have a prescription, and this was simply a recommendation, a pharmacist should still be able to direct you to the product that is best for your specific needs.

If your pharmacy doesn't carry what you need, you can order it online, but it's important to order from a reputable source! Walgreens carries B-12 liquid, B-12 sublingual tablets, and B-complex (B-12 along with a few other B vitamins) drops which you can order online (www.walgreens.com) and have shipped to your home...

Hope this helps!

Good luck and take care!

Hope316