Where is a legitimate source to buy xanax w prescription online?

There really are no, "Legitimate" sources.
Many require a large up front membership fee and the pill's themself are insanely over priced considering Xanax is pretty cheap.
If you do find a site with a good deal chances are they fake's.
In Florida they recently made a large bust in a house that made them from thing's like Melatonin (a natural sleep aid) along with other thing's.
I would say go for a walk... make new friend's... someone... somewhere has some of these to come off of.
At least where I live in Florida that seem's to be the case!
And I don't wanna hear any snoody comment's :0)
Doesn't matter if your buying pill's offline... tricking a doc... or off the street.
Your dealer is a dealer is a dealer!