Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Zanafex AND Robaxin 750 together?

My Dr recently abruptly stopped my Soma Rx & replaced w/ Zanaflex. Thanks 2 all the info & help I got here, he's willing 2 prscribe it ...

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

Why is it unsafe to take Robaxin and Norco?

I take Norco on a daily basis for Spinal Arthritis, lower back pain, and sever leg pain. While at the ER they prescribed for me to take Robaxin. It ...

I'm on Gabapentin for nerve pain and anxiety. My doctor has prescribed Tramadol and Robaxin for an?

injured rib that is excruciatingly painful. Is it safe to use all these drugs? My Gabapentin is tid, the Tramadol and Robaxin are every 4-6 hrs. It ...

Bromazepam (lexatonil ) I am searching for this on whole net but couldnt find it?

i am taking this anti anxiety for year but it is not available on net , curious abt it i am trying to ask about best dose for anxiety