Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Is robaxin and soboxin in the same family?

if someone is allergic to robaxin&relophin should they be taking sobxin and are theses drugs releated or in the same family?

Skelaxin versus Robaxin?

I was just put on Robaxin and notice that Skelaxin seems to have higher ratings from patients. Has anyone been on Robaxin before being put on this ...

Zanafex AND Robaxin 750 together?

My Dr recently abruptly stopped my Soma Rx & replaced w/ Zanaflex. Thanks 2 all the info & help I got here, he's willing 2 prscribe it ...

Robaxin-750 - what ingredients is in a robaxin 750 mg and are they any hydrocodone in it?

i was wanting to know if they was any hydrocodone in this pill it has h115 on the pill and when i pull it up it show that it is a robaxin 750mg

I am concerned about where non-subscription drugs are manufactured?

The labels on the bottle usually say only that the drug was "produced for" or "distributed by". I have not found information that ...