Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Is robaxin and soboxin in the same family?

if someone is allergic to robaxin&relophin should they be taking sobxin and are theses drugs releated or in the same family?

Is it ok to take 4 Robaxin and 5 1/2 Percocet with little time in between them with 2 cups of coffee

Ok so my sister has bad back pain and gets prescribed Robaxin 750mg and Percocet 5, she woke up this morning and took one 5 with a cup of coffee then ...

I'm on Gabapentin for nerve pain and anxiety. My doctor has prescribed Tramadol and Robaxin for an?

injured rib that is excruciatingly painful. Is it safe to use all these drugs? My Gabapentin is tid, the Tramadol and Robaxin are every 4-6 hrs. It ...

I am concerned about where non-subscription drugs are manufactured?

The labels on the bottle usually say only that the drug was "produced for" or "distributed by". I have not found information that ...

Medrol, Meloxicam, Robaxin Together!?

I went to a Orthopedic doctor today and he told me to take Medrol, Maloxicam, and Robaxin, three different drugs, are these three drugs safe to take ...