Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Is robaxin and soboxin in the same family?

if someone is allergic to robaxin&relophin should they be taking sobxin and are theses drugs releated or in the same family?

How does robaxin help with drug withdrawals?

Does it keep you from having withdrawals? Or does it just make them milder or what exactly? Is it used with other drugs or alone?

Zanafex AND Robaxin 750 together?

My Dr recently abruptly stopped my Soma Rx & replaced w/ Zanaflex. Thanks 2 all the info & help I got here, he's willing 2 prscribe it ...

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

I'm on Gabapentin for nerve pain and anxiety. My doctor has prescribed Tramadol and Robaxin for an?

injured rib that is excruciatingly painful. Is it safe to use all these drugs? My Gabapentin is tid, the Tramadol and Robaxin are every 4-6 hrs. It ...