Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Just found out I am allergic to tragacantha gum (powder) used as a thickener in?

medicine, cosmetics, lotions and food... I believe it is used extensively..but I can not find it listed on prodduct labels... Is anyone else allergic ...

Robaxin-750 - what ingredients is in a robaxin 750 mg and are they any hydrocodone in it?

i was wanting to know if they was any hydrocodone in this pill it has h115 on the pill and when i pull it up it show that it is a robaxin 750mg

I am concerned about where non-subscription drugs are manufactured?

The labels on the bottle usually say only that the drug was "produced for" or "distributed by". I have not found information that ...

Took 1 gabapentin 300mg this morning and would be okay for him to take 1/2 of a robaxin at 4?

HeHehenwas taking gabapentin for his back and then we went to er and they gave him robaxin he took them together for two days... Now he feels like ...

What is the common auxiliary labels for ointment or cream?

Expect "for external use only", what common auxiliary labels should be used For ointment?