Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Is robaxin and soboxin in the same family?

if someone is allergic to robaxin&relophin should they be taking sobxin and are theses drugs releated or in the same family?

How does robaxin help with drug withdrawals?

Does it keep you from having withdrawals? Or does it just make them milder or what exactly? Is it used with other drugs or alone?

Zanafex AND Robaxin 750 together?

My Dr recently abruptly stopped my Soma Rx & replaced w/ Zanaflex. Thanks 2 all the info & help I got here, he's willing 2 prscribe it ...

Why is it unsafe to take Robaxin and Norco?

I take Norco on a daily basis for Spinal Arthritis, lower back pain, and sever leg pain. While at the ER they prescribed for me to take Robaxin. It ...

I am concerned about where non-subscription drugs are manufactured?

The labels on the bottle usually say only that the drug was "produced for" or "distributed by". I have not found information that ...