Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Is robaxin and soboxin in the same family?

if someone is allergic to robaxin&relophin should they be taking sobxin and are theses drugs releated or in the same family?

I'm on Gabapentin for nerve pain and anxiety. My doctor has prescribed Tramadol and Robaxin for an?

injured rib that is excruciatingly painful. Is it safe to use all these drugs? My Gabapentin is tid, the Tramadol and Robaxin are every 4-6 hrs. It ...

Bromazepam (lexatonil ) I am searching for this on whole net but couldnt find it?

i am taking this anti anxiety for year but it is not available on net , curious abt it i am trying to ask about best dose for anxiety

Medrol, Meloxicam, Robaxin Together!?

I went to a Orthopedic doctor today and he told me to take Medrol, Maloxicam, and Robaxin, three different drugs, are these three drugs safe to take ...

Took 1 gabapentin 300mg this morning and would be okay for him to take 1/2 of a robaxin at 4?

HeHehenwas taking gabapentin for his back and then we went to er and they gave him robaxin he took them together for two days... Now he feels like ...