Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Is robaxin and soboxin in the same family?

if someone is allergic to robaxin&relophin should they be taking sobxin and are theses drugs releated or in the same family?

How does robaxin help with drug withdrawals?

Does it keep you from having withdrawals? Or does it just make them milder or what exactly? Is it used with other drugs or alone?

I am concerned about where non-subscription drugs are manufactured?

The labels on the bottle usually say only that the drug was "produced for" or "distributed by". I have not found information that ...

Medrol, Meloxicam, Robaxin Together!?

I went to a Orthopedic doctor today and he told me to take Medrol, Maloxicam, and Robaxin, three different drugs, are these three drugs safe to take ...

What is the common auxiliary labels for ointment or cream?

Expect "for external use only", what common auxiliary labels should be used For ointment?