Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Zanafex AND Robaxin 750 together?

My Dr recently abruptly stopped my Soma Rx & replaced w/ Zanaflex. Thanks 2 all the info & help I got here, he's willing 2 prscribe it ...

Robaxin-750 - My mother's left arm was amputated in Des 2011. She is suppose to take Robaxin daily.?

... But it is out of stock all over. She realy suffer it seems as if the generic is not workng to well. PLEASE HELP!

Is it ok to take 4 Robaxin and 5 1/2 Percocet with little time in between them with 2 cups of coffee

Ok so my sister has bad back pain and gets prescribed Robaxin 750mg and Percocet 5, she woke up this morning and took one 5 with a cup of coffee then ...

I am concerned about where non-subscription drugs are manufactured?

The labels on the bottle usually say only that the drug was "produced for" or "distributed by". I have not found information that ...

Bromazepam (lexatonil ) I am searching for this on whole net but couldnt find it?

i am taking this anti anxiety for year but it is not available on net , curious abt it i am trying to ask about best dose for anxiety