Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Is robaxin and soboxin in the same family?

if someone is allergic to robaxin&relophin should they be taking sobxin and are theses drugs releated or in the same family?

Robaxin-750 - what ingredients is in a robaxin 750 mg and are they any hydrocodone in it?

i was wanting to know if they was any hydrocodone in this pill it has h115 on the pill and when i pull it up it show that it is a robaxin 750mg

I am concerned about where non-subscription drugs are manufactured?

The labels on the bottle usually say only that the drug was "produced for" or "distributed by". I have not found information that ...

Bromazepam (lexatonil ) I am searching for this on whole net but couldnt find it?

i am taking this anti anxiety for year but it is not available on net , curious abt it i am trying to ask about best dose for anxiety

Medrol, Meloxicam, Robaxin Together!?

I went to a Orthopedic doctor today and he told me to take Medrol, Maloxicam, and Robaxin, three different drugs, are these three drugs safe to take ...