Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

Why is it unsafe to take Robaxin and Norco?

I take Norco on a daily basis for Spinal Arthritis, lower back pain, and sever leg pain. While at the ER they prescribed for me to take Robaxin. It ...

Is it ok to take 4 Robaxin and 5 1/2 Percocet with little time in between them with 2 cups of coffee

Ok so my sister has bad back pain and gets prescribed Robaxin 750mg and Percocet 5, she woke up this morning and took one 5 with a cup of coffee then ...

I'm on Gabapentin for nerve pain and anxiety. My doctor has prescribed Tramadol and Robaxin for an?

injured rib that is excruciatingly painful. Is it safe to use all these drugs? My Gabapentin is tid, the Tramadol and Robaxin are every 4-6 hrs. It ...

Robaxin-750 - what ingredients is in a robaxin 750 mg and are they any hydrocodone in it?

i was wanting to know if they was any hydrocodone in this pill it has h115 on the pill and when i pull it up it show that it is a robaxin 750mg

I am concerned about where non-subscription drugs are manufactured?

The labels on the bottle usually say only that the drug was "produced for" or "distributed by". I have not found information that ...