Where do you find the auxiliary labels found when your looking on the net for drugs like robaxin ?

I am concerned about where non-subscription drugs are manufactured?

The labels on the bottle usually say only that the drug was "produced for" or "distributed by". I have not found information that ...

Bromazepam (lexatonil ) I am searching for this on whole net but couldnt find it?

i am taking this anti anxiety for year but it is not available on net , curious abt it i am trying to ask about best dose for anxiety

Medrol, Meloxicam, Robaxin Together!?

I went to a Orthopedic doctor today and he told me to take Medrol, Maloxicam, and Robaxin, three different drugs, are these three drugs safe to take ...

Took 1 gabapentin 300mg this morning and would be okay for him to take 1/2 of a robaxin at 4?

HeHehenwas taking gabapentin for his back and then we went to er and they gave him robaxin he took them together for two days... Now he feels like ...

What is the common auxiliary labels for ointment or cream?

Expect "for external use only", what common auxiliary labels should be used For ointment?