Where could I get cal-nate tablets from ?

Please check your local pharmacy ... they should have it or may be able to order it in for you.

I would like information about Fero-B-cal Tablet?

I was given these tablets to take 3 times a day,after a double bypass heart operation.

Os-Cal 500 with D - My pharmacy is charging insurance $500 for a month's worth of Os-Cal. Is this?

... the going rate? It seems excessive to me

Does DUREZOL is covered by MEDI-CAL ?

I have MEDI-CAl as I am over 65 .I do not have any other insurance.

I am allergic to potatoes and I take prescription pills.. are any made with potato?

i take Hydroxyzine PAM 50 mg tabs (vistaril) , Nifedipine ER 30 mg, Losartan Potassium 50 mg (cozaar) and O-Cal Prenatal pills. i just recently was ...

This is not to frighten anyone, but for all methadone patients... if you're paying by way of medi-?

cal, keep your finger on the pulse of govt. Medi-cal coverage for methadone treatment IS GOING TO BE CUT. It's inevitable. As no other insurance ...