Where can you buy pure zinc oxide?

Please try your local pharmacy.

What percentage of zinc oxide is in this product?

I have been advised by my phys. ther. to find the thick, creamy zinc oxide product that looks white, that lifeguards use. This is to cover a surgery ...

Ok to use Zinc oxide ointment on my face as makeup primer?

I have very oily skin, and I was recently wondering what I could use as a makeup primer that would leave my face matte. I put a zinc oxide oitntment ...

Can I apply 25%zinc oxide powder on my face?

I have the antiseptic dusting powder which contains 25% of zinc oxide and i was wondering if this could treat the little bumps on my forehead. Also, ...

Calmol4 ingredient question?

Drugs.com says not to use Calmol4, which only lists zinc oxide and cocoa butter as ingredients, if you have an allergy to lanolin. What is the ...

How do I remove Zinc Oxide (30%) Cream from dry, punctured skin on my legs?

At age 80, skin on the shin and calve of my left leg is very dry and cracked to the point where flakes of dry skin fall off. A recent medical ...

1 answer 19 days ago