Where can you buy bee venom?

Try a health food store.

You can buy best quality bee venom powder from New Tech Laboratory Ltd

Can green tea cause swelling ankles and feet?

The last time my ankles and feet were swollen was when I tried taking Bee Pollen tablets. A friend of mine suggested it. Could this be happening now ...

Is propolis in bee pollen ?

This is great informtion, but is doesn't anwer my question. Is Propolis in Bee pollen

About capturing yellowjackets etc. for venom extraction - what are they worth to a lab?

I have developed a method of capturing an entire nest of yellojackets or assorted wasp specie... and need to know if the idea will produce enough ...

Sudafed - How many milligrams of pseudophedrine can a family buy in a month ? There are 4 of us and?

WE ALL have REALLY BAD ALLERGIES. It's the only thing that works for my boys, & I don't think I can buy it. Well I can't buy ...

How do I buy a product?

I am trying to buy a bottle of thymol & glycerine compound for sore throats but although I get the details up there seams to be nowhere to buy ...