Where can you buy bee venom?

Try a health food store.

You can buy best quality bee venom powder from New Tech Laboratory Ltd
www.floretlab.ge

Can green tea cause swelling ankles and feet?

The last time my ankles and feet were swollen was when I tried taking Bee Pollen tablets. A friend of mine suggested it. Could this be happening now ...

I need to know list of companies using bee venom or bee venom components ( melittin, PLA2, Apamin,?

... hyaluronidase) in their medical products

About capturing yellowjackets etc. for venom extraction - what are they worth to a lab?

I have developed a method of capturing an entire nest of yellojackets or assorted wasp specie... and need to know if the idea will produce enough ...

Can liquid benadryl be applied topically?

My 10 year old son was stung by a bee and it is red and swollen. I am completely out of the benadryl cream, however I do have the benadryl liquid. ...

Sudafed - How many milligrams of pseudophedrine can a family buy in a month ? There are 4 of us and?

WE ALL have REALLY BAD ALLERGIES. It's the only thing that works for my boys, & I don't think I can buy it. Well I can't buy ...