Where can you buy bee venom?

Try a health food store.

You can buy best quality bee venom powder from New Tech Laboratory Ltd
www.floretlab.ge

About capturing yellowjackets etc. for venom extraction - what are they worth to a lab?

I have developed a method of capturing an entire nest of yellojackets or assorted wasp specie... and need to know if the idea will produce enough ...

Anyone tried bee stings for back pain?

I wondered if anyone here has tried bee stings for osteoarthritis. I have been using them successfully to help 3 herniated disks in my neck. However, ...

Sudafed - How many milligrams of pseudophedrine can a family buy in a month ? There are 4 of us and?

WE ALL have REALLY BAD ALLERGIES. It's the only thing that works for my boys, & I don't think I can buy it. Well I can't buy ...

How do I buy a product?

I am trying to buy a bottle of thymol & glycerine compound for sore throats but although I get the details up there seams to be nowhere to buy ...