Where can you buy bee venom?

Try a health food store.

You can buy best quality bee venom powder from New Tech Laboratory Ltd
www.floretlab.ge

Is propolis in bee pollen ?

This is great informtion, but is doesn't anwer my question. Is Propolis in Bee pollen

About capturing yellowjackets etc. for venom extraction - what are they worth to a lab?

I have developed a method of capturing an entire nest of yellojackets or assorted wasp specie... and need to know if the idea will produce enough ...

Can liquid benadryl be applied topically?

My 10 year old son was stung by a bee and it is red and swollen. I am completely out of the benadryl cream, however I do have the benadryl liquid. ...

Can I buy Pirfenodone on-line?

What websites can you recommend to buy Pirfenidone without running a risk of getting it falsified?

Sudafed - How many milligrams of pseudophedrine can a family buy in a month ? There are 4 of us and?

WE ALL have REALLY BAD ALLERGIES. It's the only thing that works for my boys, & I don't think I can buy it. Well I can't buy ...