Where can I purchase this medication? cannot find it anywhere/?

What is the medication

mrayle 17 Feb 2010

It is deconamine sr. every where we have checked they say they cannot get it and my husband really needs this medication. so any information would be absoutly wonderful. thank you.

Call the manfacture:

Kenwood Laboratories. Address: 383 Route 46 West Fairfield, NJ 07004. Email: NA. Website: click to visit. Phone: (800) 929-9300. Fax: (973) 575-5366

mrayle 17 Feb 2010

thank you very much for the phone number for Kenwood Laboratories. i have been trying to find this number for almost a week. Thanks again i really appreciate your help.

itsmetoo2 17 Feb 2010

Yes, I have heard before this medication works well. My cousin was 83 and was addicted to this drug since she was in her 50's.