Where can I purchase the pill containing lavender to help contain anxiety?

Try this site: http://www.viable-herbal.com/singles/herbs/s912.htm, hope it helps?

The capsule is Silexan, assume that you already know this?

Anonymous

You can get it at GNC and I ordered on a site so you can save money here it is...
www.iHerb.com

I saved $7 ordering the same exact med 5 htp from that site and it will ship to you within 3 business days. I hope the lavender will work. Try cammomile too. They probably sell somethin with both. Good luck.

I'd take a look over at Whole Foods, or your local nutritional store. Otherwise, online is always an option as well!