Where can I purchase Quarzan?

You could write to Roche Laboratories.

Where can I buy Quarzan or any clidinium without diazepam in it?

Need clidinium with no tranquilizer in it.

Estrace how can I purchase on line?

Can I purchase from your web site? How can I purchase on line? This is a medication I take everyday. I no longer have health insurance so I need to ...

What is the estimated cost to purchase 100 Gleevac tablets?

I have a slow growth form of leukemia and have been advised by my Dr. to purchase 100 Gleevac tablets and take them 3 times per day, with my meals. I ...

Why can't I purchase Duoneb, after 12 years of use for my COPD it is no longer available?

Can I purchase it from another country. The generic brand it really harsh, the same applies to the generic brand of albuterol. I refuse to purchase ...

Is there any possibility that Alli will soon return to the shelves for consumer purchase?

Alli removed March 2014 from consumer purchase because of 20 bottles spread over 7 states. It would seem that the investigation of this would have ...

0 answers 11 days ago