Where can I purchase Quarzan?

You could write to Roche Laboratories.

Estrace how can I purchase on line?

Can I purchase from your web site? How can I purchase on line? This is a medication I take everyday. I no longer have health insurance so I need to ...

How do we purchase Butesin Picrate?

Was made by Abbott Lab. Wish to purchase. How and from whom can we 0btain product?

Hi, I need to purchase Trametinib for the patient who diagnosed with malignant melonoma?

I am a nurse in NY my niece has been diagnosed with malignant melanoma in other country. We were asked by the doctor if I can purchase Trametinib for ...

Where can I purchase Sure Unscented Original Solid?

I cannot use invisible and do not like scents. I periodically check all stores in town, can no longer find this product in Bemidji, MN. Where can I ...

Is there any possibility that Alli will soon return to the shelves for consumer purchase?

Alli removed March 2014 from consumer purchase because of 20 bottles spread over 7 states. It would seem that the investigation of this would have ...