Where can I purchase Quarzan?

You could write to Roche Laboratories.

Is Sensipar cheaper to purchase through mail order pharmacies from Canada than here in the U.S. ?

The cost of my husband's medications have become a serious financial burden. I am trying to find a less expensive source to purchase some of ...

What is the estimated cost to purchase 100 Gleevac tablets?

I have a slow growth form of leukemia and have been advised by my Dr. to purchase 100 Gleevac tablets and take them 3 times per day, with my meals. I ...

Where can I purchase Vantal in the United States?

I have a bronchial infection and was given Vantal while in Mexico. Can I purchase this in the U.S. in drug stores?

Diethylpropion - Hi I live in the uk and want to purchase diethlpropion online?

Can anyone recommend a safe way to purchase and that ship to the uk, thanks

Hi, I need to purchase Trametinib for the patient who diagnosed with malignant melonoma?

I am a nurse in NY my niece has been diagnosed with malignant melanoma in other country. We were asked by the doctor if I can purchase Trametinib for ...