Where can I purchase Quarzan?

You could write to Roche Laboratories.

Where can I buy Quarzan or any clidinium without diazepam in it?

Need clidinium with no tranquilizer in it.

Estrace how can I purchase on line?

Can I purchase from your web site? How can I purchase on line? This is a medication I take everyday. I no longer have health insurance so I need to ...

Why can't I purchase Duoneb, after 12 years of use for my COPD it is no longer available?

Can I purchase it from another country. The generic brand it really harsh, the same applies to the generic brand of albuterol. I refuse to purchase ...

Hi, I need to purchase Trametinib for the patient who diagnosed with malignant melonoma?

I am a nurse in NY my niece has been diagnosed with malignant melanoma in other country. We were asked by the doctor if I can purchase Trametinib for ...

Where can I purchase Sure Unscented Original Solid?

I cannot use invisible and do not like scents. I periodically check all stores in town, can no longer find this product in Bemidji, MN. Where can I ...