Where can I purchase Quarzan?

You could write to Roche Laboratories.

How do we purchase Butesin Picrate?

Was made by Abbott Lab. Wish to purchase. How and from whom can we 0btain product?

Why can't I purchase Duoneb, after 12 years of use for my COPD it is no longer available?

Can I purchase it from another country. The generic brand it really harsh, the same applies to the generic brand of albuterol. I refuse to purchase ...

Hi, I need to purchase Trametinib for the patient who diagnosed with malignant melonoma?

I am a nurse in NY my niece has been diagnosed with malignant melanoma in other country. We were asked by the doctor if I can purchase Trametinib for ...

Is there any possibility that Alli will soon return to the shelves for consumer purchase?

Alli removed March 2014 from consumer purchase because of 20 bottles spread over 7 states. It would seem that the investigation of this would have ...

Fluoride - Is Oral B minute foam available for consumer purchase?

Am an individual. Not a dentist or hygienist! Would just like to purchase for my young nephew.