Where can I purchase Quarzan?

You could write to Roche Laboratories.

Is there a patient assistance program that helps with the purchase of methadone?

I am on a maintance dose of methadone and will be for long term trmt, I have no job or insurance, I am under the care of a physician but can no ...

Estrace how can I purchase on line?

Can I purchase from your web site? How can I purchase on line? This is a medication I take everyday. I no longer have health insurance so I need to ...

Is Sensipar cheaper to purchase through mail order pharmacies from Canada than here in the U.S. ?

The cost of my husband's medications have become a serious financial burden. I am trying to find a less expensive source to purchase some of ...

What is the estimated cost to purchase 100 Gleevac tablets?

I have a slow growth form of leukemia and have been advised by my Dr. to purchase 100 Gleevac tablets and take them 3 times per day, with my meals. I ...

Where can I purchase Vantal in the United States?

I have a bronchial infection and was given Vantal while in Mexico. Can I purchase this in the U.S. in drug stores?