Where can I obtain a supply of yohimbine, 5.4 mg or more?

Anonymous

Hi Mike,
Not trying to be a smart @ss here, but see your doc, or call your pharmacist about this.
Best wishes to you.

I cannot get my supply of Elmiron in the UK what do I do?

I understand other countries supply Elmiron - I cannot understand why the hospital pharmacy do not seek a different supply from elsewhere - I am down ...

Is it advisable to use Yohimbine to treat premature ejaculation?i used it,andorked well,should i?

... continue,if yes ,what are the long term effects?

Yohimbine - how to boost my sex drive for my wife?

iam 52 years old & my wife 30. i want more frequent sex but i can perfome once a day? can you please advise?

Stalevo 150 - Is there any way to get this medication at a lower cost?

The cost for me now is $88.00 for one month supply. I am 75 years old and on fixed income with numerous medical bills and this is difficult to always ...

Glyburide - why have some insurance companies supplying only 30 day supply instead of 90 day supply?

my doctor has switched my 5mg 2timesaday glyburide to glipizide 5mg 2times a day I also take januvia 50 mg once a day.Insurance company wants pre ...