Where can I obtain a supply of yohimbine, 5.4 mg or more?

Anonymous

Hi Mike,
Not trying to be a smart @ss here, but see your doc, or call your pharmacist about this.
Best wishes to you.

I cannot get my supply of Elmiron in the UK what do I do?

I understand other countries supply Elmiron - I cannot understand why the hospital pharmacy do not seek a different supply from elsewhere - I am down ...

Can you still buy the 5.4mg yohimbine?

I'm having trouble getting Pancreaze in a 90 day supply at my local pharmacy. They will only give 30

... day supply at a time. They say they are losing money with the 90 day, every time I get a refill they tell me they may not be able to get it. My ...

Stalevo 150 - Is there any way to get this medication at a lower cost?

The cost for me now is $88.00 for one month supply. I am 75 years old and on fixed income with numerous medical bills and this is difficult to always ...

Viagra and yohimbine hcl?

my doctor prescribed me viagra 100mg as needed before intercourse and yohimbine hcl 5.4mg three times a day. I noticed that some take yohimbine hcl ...