Where can I obtain a supply of yohimbine, 5.4 mg or more?

Hi Mike,
Not trying to be a smart @ss here, but see your doc, or call your pharmacist about this.
Best wishes to you.

Is it advisable to use Yohimbine to treat premature ejaculation?i used it,andorked well,should i?

... continue,if yes ,what are the long term effects?

I'm having trouble getting Pancreaze in a 90 day supply at my local pharmacy. They will only give 30

... day supply at a time. They say they are losing money with the 90 day, every time I get a refill they tell me they may not be able to get it. My ...

Yohimbine - I took a very big overdose about 15 years ago. Is that what caused me to get?

... hyperaroused at the time for about 2 weeks and now causes me impotence? I took a whole bottle.

Stalevo 150 - Is there any way to get this medication at a lower cost?

The cost for me now is $88.00 for one month supply. I am 75 years old and on fixed income with numerous medical bills and this is difficult to always ...

Viagra and yohimbine hcl?

my doctor prescribed me viagra 100mg as needed before intercourse and yohimbine hcl 5.4mg three times a day. I noticed that some take yohimbine hcl ...