Where can I obtain a supply of yohimbine, 5.4 mg or more?

Anonymous

Hi Mike,
Not trying to be a smart @ss here, but see your doc, or call your pharmacist about this.
Best wishes to you.

I cannot get my supply of Elmiron in the UK what do I do?

I understand other countries supply Elmiron - I cannot understand why the hospital pharmacy do not seek a different supply from elsewhere - I am down ...

Can you still buy the 5.4mg yohimbine?

Is it advisable to use Yohimbine to treat premature ejaculation?i used it,andorked well,should i?

... continue,if yes ,what are the long term effects?

I'm having trouble getting Pancreaze in a 90 day supply at my local pharmacy. They will only give 30

... day supply at a time. They say they are losing money with the 90 day, every time I get a refill they tell me they may not be able to get it. My ...

Yohimbine - I took a very big overdose about 15 years ago. Is that what caused me to get?

... hyperaroused at the time for about 2 weeks and now causes me impotence? I took a whole bottle.