Where can I locate a source for the Asthma inhaler Isoetherine - brand name Bronkometer?

Bronkometer has been discontinued. It is no longer available.

Asthma -- Acute - what is the name of the newest asthma Inhaler?

i need to know the brand/generic name of the newest Inhaler for asthma.

Anxiety attack as a result of starting Prednisone and Albuterol for my asthma?

I have had asthma all my life, and came off my inhaler 10 years ago. Yesterday, I saw the doctor for asthma, and he put me back on an inhaler ...

Are there any good Inhaler covers with a key ring and offer bright colors?

I am an athlete with asthma and I would like a cover for my inhaler so i don't lose it and don't have to worry about where to store it. I ...

Medicine - Do I need a Doctor's Prescription to Buy My Asthma Inhaler in Italy ?

I have asthma, back there in India I used to use "Duolin" inhaler of Cipla company. Now I have moved to Italy and I have brought one extra ...

Nicotrol Inhaler - should I use this if I have wheezing and asthma?

It says in the direction to tell your doctor if you experience wheezing or asthma before trying the product, well I don't have full blown asthma ...