Where can I locate a source for the Asthma inhaler Isoetherine - brand name Bronkometer?

Bronkometer has been discontinued. It is no longer available.

My son has exercise induced asthma and uses an Albuterol inhaler only when he plays soccer?

We found and inhaler that expired in Feb of 2009. Is it safe to still use it?

Anxiety attack as a result of starting Prednisone and Albuterol for my asthma?

I have had asthma all my life, and came off my inhaler 10 years ago. Yesterday, I saw the doctor for asthma, and he put me back on an inhaler ...

Are there any good Inhaler covers with a key ring and offer bright colors?

I am an athlete with asthma and I would like a cover for my inhaler so i don't lose it and don't have to worry about where to store it. I ...

Medicine - Do I need a Doctor's Prescription to Buy My Asthma Inhaler in Italy ?

I have asthma, back there in India I used to use "Duolin" inhaler of Cipla company. Now I have moved to Italy and I have brought one extra ...

I need my inhaler refilled ASAP and it's a Sunday where can I go?

I am having difficultly breathing and it's becoming more of a struggle where can I go to get my inhaler refilled. I have an asthma appointment ...