Where can I get baking soda capsules? I can't stand to take it in water?

hey hun you can buy them at CVS, walgreens, BJ"s wholesale, hocks.com, drugstore.com.
The brand I heard is really good is Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer, Capsules ( fancy name for baking soda ). Like I said they are found at the above. You can order them online or you can go instore to purchase. Hope this helps.

jeanniepriintz 21 Oct 2010

Thanks so much! I will check.

Anonymous

It also has omeperazole in the zegrid, you can look it up here on drugs.com at drugs a to z. Omeperazole is the ingredient in Prilosec otc.

They sell them at most of the pharmacy/general stores arounnd here. Try your local CVS or Walgreens.