Where can I find info on ecotrin enteric coated tablets?

I thought the enteric coating would totally eliminate the gastrointsetinal problems of aspirin?

I am experiencing horrible stomac pains / heart burns when taking ecotrin. I am just baffled about how effective this enteric coating really is.

Aspirin - I purchased 'ecotrin 81 mg low strength, safty coated asprin. I have celliact spru?

... disease. all the food i consume must be glutten free. is this product glutten free. thank you ZINA

Are enteric coated fish oil capsules a hoax?

Others I know have mentioned that enteric coated fish oil gelcaps give you better absortion qualities that other formes of the gelcaps. Is this true ...

I have been on Plavix and a 325mg. Ecotrin since having 2 stents placed in my heart in May of 2012?

I was told that after a year I might could go off of it... I have another couple of places that were 40% and 65% blocked but I am on a beta-blocker, ...