Where can I fifnd cafergot suppositories?

As far I as I am aware Cafergot suppositories have been discontinued.

Is there any medicine to replace cafergot?

I have migraine at a young age til now I'm 19 years old.. i've been using cafergot as my painkiller.. is there any medicine to replace it? ...

Can Cafergot cause Pyrogenic Vascular Tumors?

My husband has horrible migraines. His PCP has only precribed Cafergot. He has been taking it for about 11/2 years. He takes about 30 a month, ...

Caffeine/Ergotamine - Where can I get Cafergot suppositories. Discontinued in UK. My doctor is happy

... to prescribe it as only thing that works for me and gives me any quality of life. Would be grateful for any information on availability of this ...

Where can I buy cafergot?

I can't seem to get cafergot from the chemist anymore. Does anyone no why I cant and what has replaced this drug. Thanks

Is it possible to now (2015) get cafergot?

Wigraine (generic cafergot) production was stopped a couple of years ago, yet in doing some research, I'm finding this information prolific on ...