Where can I fifnd cafergot suppositories?

As far I as I am aware Cafergot suppositories have been discontinued.

My mother has been taking cafergot for many years for migranes - she is addicted and needs help to?

... get off them The Dr said it is too hard she should stay on them any ideas out there? Thanks Desley

Is there any medicine to replace cafergot?

I have migraine at a young age til now I'm 19 years old.. i've been using cafergot as my painkiller.. is there any medicine to replace it? ...

Caffeine/Ergotamine - Where can I get Cafergot suppositories. Discontinued in UK. My doctor is happy

... to prescribe it as only thing that works for me and gives me any quality of life. Would be grateful for any information on availability of this ...

Cafergot - can't get ergotamine for cluster headache. are canadian pharmacies and answer? or?

... mexican? i've tried ergomar, even eating suppositories (yuk). Neither Kroger pharmacies not the Humana supplier "Right Source" ...

What to do about symptoms of ergotism?

Have taken Cafergot suppositories for about 15 years, about 5 a week and stopped probably 4 years ago when no longer available and am suffering with ...