Where can I fifnd cafergot suppositories?

As far I as I am aware Cafergot suppositories have been discontinued.

My mother has been taking cafergot for many years for migranes - she is addicted and needs help to?

... get off them The Dr said it is too hard she should stay on them any ideas out there? Thanks Desley

Is there any medicine to replace cafergot?

I have migraine at a young age til now I'm 19 years old.. i've been using cafergot as my painkiller.. is there any medicine to replace it? ...

Are Cafergot suppositories still available. My GP says No but you include them (Sept 2012)?

These are best for my migraines - the tablets make me sick. I would like to tell my GP that they are available, but where?

Where can I buy cafergot?

I can't seem to get cafergot from the chemist anymore. Does anyone no why I cant and what has replaced this drug. Thanks

What to do about symptoms of ergotism?

Have taken Cafergot suppositories for about 15 years, about 5 a week and stopped probably 4 years ago when no longer available and am suffering with ...