Where can I fifnd cafergot suppositories?

As far I as I am aware Cafergot suppositories have been discontinued.

Is there any medicine to replace cafergot?

I have migraine at a young age til now I'm 19 years old.. i've been using cafergot as my painkiller.. is there any medicine to replace it? ...

Caffeine/Ergotamine - Where can I get Cafergot suppositories. Discontinued in UK. My doctor is happy

... to prescribe it as only thing that works for me and gives me any quality of life. Would be grateful for any information on availability of this ...

Are Cafergot suppositories still available. My GP says No but you include them (Sept 2012)?

These are best for my migraines - the tablets make me sick. I would like to tell my GP that they are available, but where?

What to do about symptoms of ergotism?

Have taken Cafergot suppositories for about 15 years, about 5 a week and stopped probably 4 years ago when no longer available and am suffering with ...

Is it possible to now (2015) get cafergot?

Wigraine (generic cafergot) production was stopped a couple of years ago, yet in doing some research, I'm finding this information prolific on ...