Where can I buy or be prescribed axiron?

Axiron is a prescription medicine so you have to see a doctor to get the prescription ... and then order it from a local pharmacy.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Axiron (testosterone) topical solution CIII for replacement therapy in men for certain conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of testosterone. Safety and efficacy of Axiron in males younger than 18 years of age have not been established. Axiron is the first testosterone topical solution approved for application via an armpit (underarm) applicator. Other forms of testosterone replacement therapy include: oral tablets, buccal tablets, subcutaneous pellets, transdermal patches, injections and topical gels applied by the hands.

http://www.drugs.com/axiron.html