Where can an eye dr's office get samples of lacrilube for patients?

I cant remember who makes Lacrilube but all a physicians office needs to do is ask the drug rep for that manufacturer to bring in samples. You might be able to find out who the manufacturer is by googling Lacrilube or you can look on the FDA website. The Dr or a representative from his office can contact the company and ask them to send a rep with samples.

I'm seeing that Refresh is a similar product & online is only running about $9.99. Seems pretty fair. Just a thought...