When you take viagra, do you still have an erection after you have had an orgasm?

Perhaps it would be difficult, maybe would also depend upon the age factor, the state of the mind mentally, besides very many other factors.

It would be best to seek advice form a doc/pharmacist who may have prescribed the med. Take care, be safe & well!

I personally stay somewhat erect afterwards for 5 or 10 minutes. I am in my 50's so maybe someone younger would be different. Remember that if you stay erect for 4 hours that you should get medical attention immediately for Priapasm. Hope this helps.

Sacosam 5 Dec 2010

Hey donaba: & bollard... Hah! if I stayed hard for 4 hrs., I, would get on my knees and give thanks to "SPIRIT" & and all My "HIGHER POWERS" !LOL"!
Sacosam
P.S--- "Just kidding of course , 3 hrs. would be just fine"! !

Studfinder 24 Dec 2010

I think it's important to remember that these E.D. medicines ALLOW for an erection, but don't FORCE one to happen. Viagra doesn't increase desire, but increases capacity for an erection. So many men make the assumption that they will force erections or produce instant hard on's. Not unless you're "turned on", which you might do to yourself mentally, either in anticipation of having a great session with a partner, or in fantasy... or, by realizing that you're capable of having an erection and concentrating on that feeling of "fullness" that we associate with arousal, erection, or sexual excitment. (Yes, the mind is a wonderful thing! That's why it's called the biggest sex organ!)

i have always wondered that too, just out of curiosity as i do not need viagra