When will plavix go generic?

It is difficult to predict when a generic version of Plavix® (clopidogrel bisulfate) will become available. It is thought that once the drug goes off-patent, several companies will likely start making generic versions. The patent protecting the drug from generic competition is not set to expire until November 2011. However, this date may be pushed back or moved forward as a result of lawsuits or other patents for specific uses of the drug.

juzme45 23 Oct 2011

Generic version of Plavix are available here in Australia and as a taker of Plavix and I have tried the generic brands also I do not in any way recommend anyone to take a generic of Plavix take the real deal as it poisoned me.