When will Benicar go generic ?

Anonymous

There is currently no generic version of Benicar available for sale because it is protected by a patent. When the patent expires in 2016, a generic Benicar may become available.-

take care... long time for generic!!!

If you search the Internet for "generic Benicar," you may find a number of companies selling it. These medicines are likely to be fake, and potentially dangerous. You should not buy any generic Benicar until there is an approved generic version available... which will not be at least until 2016.

I just received notice from my insurance company that there is now a generic form of Benicar available. Check with your pharmacist.