When to stop fondaparinux before going for major surgery?

Everyone's circumstances are different. You should talk with your surgeon.
Sorry not to be of more help.

Has anyone had any major ear surgeries (inner ear) and taken Chantix successfully?

I have had 2 major ear surgeries to remove tumors from my right inner ear. Tried Chantix 4 months after the 2nd surgery and it affected my balance ...

How long is safe enough to stop pradaxa before a major surger?

what is the best coagulation test to be performed ( after stopping pradaxa ) before surgery to assure major bleeding is not a big risk risk?

I have been on perscription 5mg-10mg percet from a major surgery 3 1/2yrs along with xanx for 11yrs?

I have been on perscription 5mg-10mg percet from a major surgery 3 1/2yrs along with xanx for 11yrs due to major panic attacks. For months now I have ...

Suboxone and surgery How do subs and major surgery mix?

I guess I'll let you knolw in a few days! My Dr's said, uh, we'll have to give you more pain medication and you will have to take ...

I am getting anterior hip surgery in a month - why do I have to stop taking hydrocodone now?

I am taking hydro condone for pain now . My surgeon told me to stop taking it now, because I will be getting the same med after surgery. And if I ...