When to stop fondaparinux before going for major surgery?

Everyone's circumstances are different. You should talk with your surgeon.
Sorry not to be of more help.

Has anyone had any major ear surgeries (inner ear) and taken Chantix successfully?

I have had 2 major ear surgeries to remove tumors from my right inner ear. Tried Chantix 4 months after the 2nd surgery and it affected my balance ...

How long after taking Suboxone can I take Hydrocodone?

I currently am scheduled to have major surgery. I was on Methadone for several years before Suboxone. I thought I wasnt ever going to need to take ...

How long is safe enough to stop pradaxa before a major surger?

what is the best coagulation test to be performed ( after stopping pradaxa ) before surgery to assure major bleeding is not a big risk risk?

Suboxone and surgery How do subs and major surgery mix?

I guess I'll let you knolw in a few days! My Dr's said, uh, we'll have to give you more pain medication and you will have to take ...

Pregnancy - Puedo usar Fondaparinux en mujer que se va a someter a Fecundacion "in vitro" y es?

... alergica a Enoxaparina, Bemiparina, tinzaparina y otras