When should cosamin ds be taken ?before or after meals ?

It's a good idea to take Cosamin DS (chondrotin and glucosamine) with food.

http://www.drugs.com/drp/osteo-bi-flex-triple-strength-caplets.html

be taken with meal,no after no before.good luck.

Why is that one cannot be overweight to take Cosamin DS as written bellow:?

You may not be able to use chondroitin and glucosamine if you have: diabetes; a bleeding or blood clotting disorder such as hemophilia; if you ...

Cosamin DS - I took cosaminds fos a month now. Does it cause me any problem? Am 41 and never?

... consulted to any doctor yet about the joint pain i have now on my knee, elbow and lower back

Why should we take capecitabine within 30 min after meals?

There's a note in Micromedex & Drugs.com that Capecitabine should be taken within 30 min after meals. But there's no reason. I just ...

What time intervals does the medical dosage of twice a day mean?

My father's metformin and metoprolol medications stipulate twice a day with meals. what is the minimum interval of the dosages? I am cocerned ...

Is a diet free of grains and starches healthy?

I am on a 6wk journey that calls for no grains or starches in my diet. So its big on 3 meals of fruit and veggies and can have protiens and dairy ...