When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Does anyone have a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings?

i got to bed at night, fall right to sleep... 12 hrs later its 11am and my kids have destroyed the house! i wanna be able to get up at 8am when they ...

Ocella - hi..i used to take my pill at bed time?

... the day before yesterday I miss the bill and i? took it in the morning immediatly but again yesterday i forgut to take the pill at night and i ...

Wellbutrin XL - Hi, first time here ...been on every anti-depressant over the past 15 years. Was on?

... Celexa but it clearly wasn't working because I couldnt get out of bed. The psych put me on Wellbutrin (had taken it years ago). I've ...

Does anyone take wellbutrin sr and lutuda together? Would like to know if your experience was good?

... or bad. Mine unable to eat, no sex drive, sleep all the time, loss of memory and blurred vision. Help please dosage latuda 80 mg at night ...

I take 20 mg of lexapro, 2 mg of clonozepam and 150 mg of wellbutrin for anxiety. I take 1 mg of?

clonazepam right before I go to sleep. Every single night I wake up and I eat and then go back to bed. I would like to be able to sleep through the ...