When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Ocella - hi..i used to take my pill at bed time?

... the day before yesterday I miss the bill and i? took it in the morning immediatly but again yesterday i forgut to take the pill at night and i ...

Any success with wellbutrin and buspar?

I have been on wellbutrin, and pristiq, as well as .25 klonopin in morning and night. I weaned myself off of pristiq a month ago, and switched to ...

Buspirone - my legs ach very bad that icant sleep?

I take buspar 15mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time I also take Zoloft 50mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time ...

Does wellbutrin stop someone from worrying and give them energy?

I know I'm going to be going on wellbutrin or some kind of AD. I'm not really depressed but I have anxiety and I worry all the time, I wake ...

Wellbutrin-when to take?

My dr put me on 150mg Wellbutrin once in the morning for a week then twice a day after that.I haven't started the twice a day even though ...