When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Ocella - hi..i used to take my pill at bed time?

... the day before yesterday I miss the bill and i? took it in the morning immediatly but again yesterday i forgut to take the pill at night and i ...

Any success with wellbutrin and buspar?

I have been on wellbutrin, and pristiq, as well as .25 klonopin in morning and night. I weaned myself off of pristiq a month ago, and switched to ...

Wellbutrin XL - I have been on Wellbutrin 150 mg XL once a day for the past month with little?

... improvement so my doc is starting me on 300 XL I was under the impression that because it is 300 mg of XL that you take this all in one dose but ...

Wellbutrin XL - Hi, first time here ...been on every anti-depressant over the past 15 years. Was on?

... Celexa but it clearly wasn't working because I couldnt get out of bed. The psych put me on Wellbutrin (had taken it years ago). I've ...

I take 20 mg of lexapro, 2 mg of clonozepam and 150 mg of wellbutrin for anxiety. I take 1 mg of?

clonazepam right before I go to sleep. Every single night I wake up and I eat and then go back to bed. I would like to be able to sleep through the ...