When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Does anyone have a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings?

i got to bed at night, fall right to sleep... 12 hrs later its 11am and my kids have destroyed the house! i wanna be able to get up at 8am when they ...

Ocella - hi..i used to take my pill at bed time?

... the day before yesterday I miss the bill and i? took it in the morning immediatly but again yesterday i forgut to take the pill at night and i ...

Buspirone - my legs ach very bad that icant sleep?

I take buspar 15mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time I also take Zoloft 50mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time ...

Wellbutrin XL - Hi, first time here ...been on every anti-depressant over the past 15 years. Was on?

... Celexa but it clearly wasn't working because I couldnt get out of bed. The psych put me on Wellbutrin (had taken it years ago). I've ...

Wellbutrin-when to take?

My dr put me on 150mg Wellbutrin once in the morning for a week then twice a day after that.I haven't started the twice a day even though ...