When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Any success with wellbutrin and buspar?

I have been on wellbutrin, and pristiq, as well as .25 klonopin in morning and night. I weaned myself off of pristiq a month ago, and switched to ...

Buspirone - my legs ach very bad that icant sleep?

I take buspar 15mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time I also take Zoloft 50mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time ...

Does wellbutrin stop someone from worrying and give them energy?

I know I'm going to be going on wellbutrin or some kind of AD. I'm not really depressed but I have anxiety and I worry all the time, I wake ...

Wellbutrin XL - Hi, first time here ...been on every anti-depressant over the past 15 years. Was on?

... Celexa but it clearly wasn't working because I couldnt get out of bed. The psych put me on Wellbutrin (had taken it years ago). I've ...

Does anyone take wellbutrin sr and lutuda together? Would like to know if your experience was good?

... or bad. Mine unable to eat, no sex drive, sleep all the time, loss of memory and blurred vision. Help please dosage latuda 80 mg at night ...