When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Any success with wellbutrin and buspar?

I have been on wellbutrin, and pristiq, as well as .25 klonopin in morning and night. I weaned myself off of pristiq a month ago, and switched to ...

Does wellbutrin stop someone from worrying and give them energy?

I know I'm going to be going on wellbutrin or some kind of AD. I'm not really depressed but I have anxiety and I worry all the time, I wake ...

Wellbutrin XL - Hi, first time here ...been on every anti-depressant over the past 15 years. Was on?

... Celexa but it clearly wasn't working because I couldnt get out of bed. The psych put me on Wellbutrin (had taken it years ago). I've ...

Wellbutrin-when to take?

My dr put me on 150mg Wellbutrin once in the morning for a week then twice a day after that.I haven't started the twice a day even though ...

Can I take my wellbutrin (300mg) pill and my prozac (10mg) at the EXACT same time?

I'm currently on a generic form of wellbutrin. Im at 300 mg. One pill in the morning, one at night. Mr dr. just added 10 mg of prozac. She said ...