When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Wellbutrin-when to take?

My dr put me on 150mg Wellbutrin once in the morning for a week then twice a day after that.I haven't started the twice a day even though ...

Does anyone take wellbutrin sr and lutuda together? Would like to know if your experience was good?

... or bad. Mine unable to eat, no sex drive, sleep all the time, loss of memory and blurred vision. Help please dosage latuda 80 mg at night ...

I take 20 mg of lexapro, 2 mg of clonozepam and 150 mg of wellbutrin for anxiety. I take 1 mg of?

clonazepam right before I go to sleep. Every single night I wake up and I eat and then go back to bed. I would like to be able to sleep through the ...

Can I take my wellbutrin (300mg) pill and my prozac (10mg) at the EXACT same time?

I'm currently on a generic form of wellbutrin. Im at 300 mg. One pill in the morning, one at night. Mr dr. just added 10 mg of prozac. She said ...

Oxybutynin - I take 2, morning and night can I take 2 at bed time?

I take1 in the morning and 1 at night, can I just take the 2 at night