When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Wellbutrin XL - Hi, first time here ...been on every anti-depressant over the past 15 years. Was on?

... Celexa but it clearly wasn't working because I couldnt get out of bed. The psych put me on Wellbutrin (had taken it years ago). I've ...

Does anyone take wellbutrin sr and lutuda together? Would like to know if your experience was good?

... or bad. Mine unable to eat, no sex drive, sleep all the time, loss of memory and blurred vision. Help please dosage latuda 80 mg at night ...

I take 20 mg of lexapro, 2 mg of clonozepam and 150 mg of wellbutrin for anxiety. I take 1 mg of?

clonazepam right before I go to sleep. Every single night I wake up and I eat and then go back to bed. I would like to be able to sleep through the ...

Does anybody take serequel used with wellbutrin?I take wellbutrin in the morning serequel at night?

I take about 400mg of wellbutrin in the morning... (gabapentin 300mg 3times or more as needed) and 100mgs of serequel at bedtime..to help more with ...

Oxybutynin - I take 2, morning and night can I take 2 at bed time?

I take1 in the morning and 1 at night, can I just take the 2 at night