When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Wellbutrin XL - Hi, first time here ...been on every anti-depressant over the past 15 years. Was on?

... Celexa but it clearly wasn't working because I couldnt get out of bed. The psych put me on Wellbutrin (had taken it years ago). I've ...

Does anyone take wellbutrin sr and lutuda together? Would like to know if your experience was good?

... or bad. Mine unable to eat, no sex drive, sleep all the time, loss of memory and blurred vision. Help please dosage latuda 80 mg at night ...

Wellbutrin XL - What times should I take them?

Doctor started me on wellbutyrin today it's only take one in the morning and one before I go to bed of 150 mg each I'm wondering if ...

Can I take my wellbutrin (300mg) pill and my prozac (10mg) at the EXACT same time?

I'm currently on a generic form of wellbutrin. Im at 300 mg. One pill in the morning, one at night. Mr dr. just added 10 mg of prozac. She said ...

Oxybutynin - I take 2, morning and night can I take 2 at bed time?

I take1 in the morning and 1 at night, can I just take the 2 at night