When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Any success with wellbutrin and buspar?

I have been on wellbutrin, and pristiq, as well as .25 klonopin in morning and night. I weaned myself off of pristiq a month ago, and switched to ...

Does wellbutrin stop someone from worrying and give them energy?

I know I'm going to be going on wellbutrin or some kind of AD. I'm not really depressed but I have anxiety and I worry all the time, I wake ...

Does anyone take wellbutrin sr and lutuda together? Would like to know if your experience was good?

... or bad. Mine unable to eat, no sex drive, sleep all the time, loss of memory and blurred vision. Help please dosage latuda 80 mg at night ...

Wellbutrin XL - What times should I take them?

Doctor started me on wellbutyrin today it's only take one in the morning and one before I go to bed of 150 mg each I'm wondering if ...

Does anybody take serequel used with wellbutrin?I take wellbutrin in the morning serequel at night?

I take about 400mg of wellbutrin in the morning... (gabapentin 300mg 3times or more as needed) and 100mgs of serequel at bedtime..to help more with ...