When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Aciphex at bedtime?

i was given aciphex to try. couldnt handle nexium, made me sick. my main problem is when i wake up in the morning and dr said to try at night time. ...

Ocella - hi..i used to take my pill at bed time?

... the day before yesterday I miss the bill and i? took it in the morning immediatly but again yesterday i forgut to take the pill at night and i ...

Wellbutrin XL - I have been on Wellbutrin 150 mg XL once a day for the past month with little?

... improvement so my doc is starting me on 300 XL I was under the impression that because it is 300 mg of XL that you take this all in one dose but ...

Buspirone - my legs ach very bad that icant sleep?

I take buspar 15mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time I also take Zoloft 50mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time ...

Wellbutrin-when to take?

My dr put me on 150mg Wellbutrin once in the morning for a week then twice a day after that.I haven't started the twice a day even though ...