When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Does anyone have a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings?

i got to bed at night, fall right to sleep... 12 hrs later its 11am and my kids have destroyed the house! i wanna be able to get up at 8am when they ...

Ocella - hi..i used to take my pill at bed time?

... the day before yesterday I miss the bill and i? took it in the morning immediatly but again yesterday i forgut to take the pill at night and i ...

Wellbutrin XL - I have been on Wellbutrin 150 mg XL once a day for the past month with little?

... improvement so my doc is starting me on 300 XL I was under the impression that because it is 300 mg of XL that you take this all in one dose but ...

Does wellbutrin stop someone from worrying and give them energy?

I know I'm going to be going on wellbutrin or some kind of AD. I'm not really depressed but I have anxiety and I worry all the time, I wake ...

I take 20 mg of lexapro, 2 mg of clonozepam and 150 mg of wellbutrin for anxiety. I take 1 mg of?

clonazepam right before I go to sleep. Every single night I wake up and I eat and then go back to bed. I would like to be able to sleep through the ...