When is the best time to take wellbutrin in the morning or at night before bed?

Better to take it in the night..infact the best time...

Buspirone - my legs ach very bad that icant sleep?

I take buspar 15mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time I also take Zoloft 50mg. A half in the morning an the other half at bed time ...

Does wellbutrin stop someone from worrying and give them energy?

I know I'm going to be going on wellbutrin or some kind of AD. I'm not really depressed but I have anxiety and I worry all the time, I wake ...

Wellbutrin XL - Hi, first time here ...been on every anti-depressant over the past 15 years. Was on?

... Celexa but it clearly wasn't working because I couldnt get out of bed. The psych put me on Wellbutrin (had taken it years ago). I've ...

I take 20 mg of lexapro, 2 mg of clonozepam and 150 mg of wellbutrin for anxiety. I take 1 mg of?

clonazepam right before I go to sleep. Every single night I wake up and I eat and then go back to bed. I would like to be able to sleep through the ...

Wellbutrin XL - What times should I take them?

Doctor started me on wellbutyrin today it's only take one in the morning and one before I go to bed of 150 mg each I'm wondering if ...

4 answers 17 days ago