When is losartan to be taken? is it after food or before food?

You may take losartan with or without food.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/losartan.html

Can you take losartan with atenolol? Is losartan a better drug than lisinopril?

I am a a type one diabetic on an insulin pump. I am on several medications daily. I take atenolol and just started taking lisinopril. I had a sore ...

Husband takes Benicar 20mg, he is diabetic. Doctor changing to generic for our insurance purposes?

generic is losartan pot. for which he has prescribed 100 mg. Is this an appropriate equivalent dosage.

Diabetic Nephropathy - Hi I recently was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney failure, after having a?

... kidney biopsy I've now 2 go for a blood test as they found Cryoproteins in my kidneys, can any1 giv me sum info on wot ths means & wot ...

Can HCQS increase glycosylated haemoglobin?

since the patient is diabetic and the food intake is very much under control and taking HCQS for arthritis, anti diabetic drug rgularly

My dad is vomiting after taking donezepril. I am scared. Is this common? He is diabetic an has no?

... food in him now after vomiting too. Help anyone!!!