Hi you all I know its been a while since I've been here. Just have a little update. I went to the drs yesterday, and I got some lab tests done and an ultrasound was done. I was told I have a cyst that ruptured but they don't know what that can do to the baby. Oh btw I saw the baby again and its heart was beating fast and strong! So far it looks good which im very happy for that. Anyways, I was told im still in risk of a miscarriage only because the drs can't figure out if my spotting and constant pain is regarding that cyst they found or if its my uterus that's been damaged. So my question today is... When or around what time is it safe to say someone is no longer in threat to miscarry? I still haven't said much about this pregnancy to anyone in fear of having a miscarriage...
Regarding my other issue I had w/ my husband since I last let you all know my situation, he was sent to anger management counseling by his Sgt in the Marines Corps since they all had noticed him changing and his mood getting too extreme even w/ his higher rank officers and we still have to set up our marriage counseling sessions. I feel positive and it looks promising. Im very hopeful. The only bad news is that maybe he will deploy soon so that scares me regarding all of this hard situation we are going through w/ our baby and our marriage. I know and you have thought me to leave everything in Gods hands and hope for the best...