When does but/apap/cf 50-325-40 reach peak effectiveness?

Responses

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

Are the white Watson 540 lortabs still have 500 mg apap?

Afew years back they were required to limit apap to 325. It was to be phased in within 3 years. Watson did take the blue dye out for some reason and ...

Is hydroco/apap 10/325 equal to hydroco /apap 10/650?

my meds was change to 10/325

Coccidioidomycosis - How do you know if it's spread and when does it reach peak? When starting to?

... take the Diflucan drug, when can you expect to feel some relief?

I can't yawn and its very frustrating. As I reach the peak of my yawn, it suddenly goes away. Help!!

I have been experiencing a problem with yawning for the past 3 months. As i reach the peak of my yawn, it suddenly goes away, leaving me with the ...

What is the peak concentration (Cmax)? What is the half-life (t1/2)? of Zyprexa?

How long does it take to reach peak concentrations? How much is eliminated by first-pass through the liver? How much of the drug is protein bound? ...