When does but/apap/cf 50-325-40 reach peak effectiveness?

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

I am suffering from 2 herniated discs between L3/4 L4/5 what are my options?

i currently take oxycodone 15mg @ 2 every 6 hours and they arent working anymore and i was wondering what i could ask my doctor for that would ...

I think my B.F needs viagra?

I have been with my B.F for over a year and the last 4 months we have had sex maybe 5 times. Our sex life before was amazing. He is 41 I'm not ...

New Member Can Use of Depakote Cause Liver Damage?

I was diagnosed with Bi Polar Dissorder when I was 32 I will be 59 3/13. I started out on Lithum for a number of years and was switched to Depokote ...

Coccidioidomycosis - How do you know if it's spread and when does it reach peak? When starting to?

... take the Diflucan drug, when can you expect to feel some relief?

What is the peak concentration (Cmax)? What is the half-life (t1/2)? of Zyprexa?

How long does it take to reach peak concentrations? How much is eliminated by first-pass through the liver? How much of the drug is protein bound? ...