When does but/apap/cf 50-325-40 reach peak effectiveness?

Responses

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

I am suffering from 2 herniated discs between L3/4 L4/5 what are my options?

i currently take oxycodone 15mg @ 2 every 6 hours and they arent working anymore and i was wondering what i could ask my doctor for that would ...

What should the average onset time and effective duration be for this drug?

I am thinking about 20 minutes to reach peak effectiveness and, since I am prescribed a dose three times per day, that it should be effective for 8 ...

New Member Can Use of Depakote Cause Liver Damage?

I was diagnosed with Bi Polar Dissorder when I was 32 I will be 59 3/13. I started out on Lithum for a number of years and was switched to Depokote ...

Are the white Watson 540 lortabs still have 500 mg apap?

Afew years back they were required to limit apap to 325. It was to be phased in within 3 years. Watson did take the blue dye out for some reason and ...

I can't yawn and its very frustrating. As I reach the peak of my yawn, it suddenly goes away. Help!!

I have been experiencing a problem with yawning for the past 3 months. As i reach the peak of my yawn, it suddenly goes away, leaving me with the ...