What's the difference between Xanax and Xanax XR?

The XR is an "extended release" meaning the medication is released slowly over a period of time (hours) instead of all at once.

Anxiety - does xanax come green bars and does the color make a difference is there a real difference

... between 2mg and 3 mg. If it does come in green does it come in 2mg or 3 mg

What is the difference between yellow Aprazolam (Xanax) and green Aprazolam? Both 2 mg?

This one guy I know, swears that the yellow is stronger. i think the only difference is the manufacturer.

What is the difference between Serax and Xanex, which is better for anxiety and sleeping?

I have recently been prescribed Serax by my Dr., I have taken Xanex many times but not by prescription. I really felt better with the Xanax but my ...

I have had severe anxiety and depression all of my life. I have taken xanax?

(1mg bid) for over twenty years. It helped me a lot. About a year ago my dr. told me that he would no longer prescribe Xanax because it was so short ...