What's the difference between Xanax and Xanax XR?

The XR is an "extended release" meaning the medication is released slowly over a period of time (hours) instead of all at once.

Is Ativan milder than Xanax? Does anyone know?

I am currently taking the low dose xanax as needed & I have taken it for a number of years. I noticed that the xanax sometimes make me sleepy ...

What is the difference between a green xanax and the other colors?

what is the difference between the green colored xanax than the white, yellow and blue ones?

How can you tell the difference from a real alprazolam Xanax from a imitation?

I have seen a lot of imitation alprazolam Xanax and I was wanting to know is there any way you can tell the difference.

I have had severe anxiety and depression all of my life. I have taken xanax?

(1mg bid) for over twenty years. It helped me a lot. About a year ago my dr. told me that he would no longer prescribe Xanax because it was so short ...

I've been on Xanax for yrs. Not helping as much so Dr prescribed Xanax XR. I pass out sometimes?

... because of my anxiety so high. I know when it's going to happen so I take a Xanax & sit or lay very still & it passes. I didn't ...