What's the difference between Xanax and Xanax XR?

The XR is an "extended release" meaning the medication is released slowly over a period of time (hours) instead of all at once.

Anxiety - does xanax come green bars and does the color make a difference is there a real difference

... between 2mg and 3 mg. If it does come in green does it come in 2mg or 3 mg

Whats the difference in prozac & xanax?

are they on the same drug level? are they prescribed for antidepresents, anxiety, and panic disorder? I have been off all my meds for ...

What is the difference between yellow Aprazolam (Xanax) and green Aprazolam? Both 2 mg?

This one guy I know, swears that the yellow is stronger. i think the only difference is the manufacturer.

Is Ativan milder than Xanax? Does anyone know?

I am currently taking the low dose xanax as needed & I have taken it for a number of years. I noticed that the xanax sometimes make me sleepy ...

What is the difference between a green xanax and the other colors?

what is the difference between the green colored xanax than the white, yellow and blue ones?