What's the difference between Xanax and Xanax XR?

The XR is an "extended release" meaning the medication is released slowly over a period of time (hours) instead of all at once.

Is Ativan milder than Xanax? Does anyone know?

I am currently taking the low dose xanax as needed & I have taken it for a number of years. I noticed that the xanax sometimes make me sleepy ...

What is the difference between Serax and Xanex, which is better for anxiety and sleeping?

I have recently been prescribed Serax by my Dr., I have taken Xanex many times but not by prescription. I really felt better with the Xanax but my ...

What is the difference between an Anxiety attack & an Panic attack?

What is the difference between an Anxiety attack & an Panic attack? I have never known but my guess is that a Panic attack is a severe case of an ...

I've been on Xanax for yrs. Not helping as much so Dr prescribed Xanax XR. I pass out sometimes?

... because of my anxiety so high. I know when it's going to happen so I take a Xanax & sit or lay very still & it passes. I didn't ...