What's the difference between Xanax and Xanax XR?

The XR is an "extended release" meaning the medication is released slowly over a period of time (hours) instead of all at once.

What is the difference between a green xanax and the other colors?

what is the difference between the green colored xanax than the white, yellow and blue ones?

What is the difference between Serax and Xanex, which is better for anxiety and sleeping?

I have recently been prescribed Serax by my Dr., I have taken Xanex many times but not by prescription. I really felt better with the Xanax but my ...

What is the difference between an Anxiety attack & an Panic attack?

What is the difference between an Anxiety attack & an Panic attack? I have never known but my guess is that a Panic attack is a severe case of an ...

How can you tell the difference from a real alprazolam Xanax from a imitation?

I have seen a lot of imitation alprazolam Xanax and I was wanting to know is there any way you can tell the difference.

I have had severe anxiety and depression all of my life. I have taken xanax?

(1mg bid) for over twenty years. It helped me a lot. About a year ago my dr. told me that he would no longer prescribe Xanax because it was so short ...