What's the difference between Xanax and Xanax XR?

The XR is an "extended release" meaning the medication is released slowly over a period of time (hours) instead of all at once.

Whats the difference in prozac & xanax?

are they on the same drug level? are they prescribed for antidepresents, anxiety, and panic disorder? I have been off all my meds for ...

What is the difference between yellow Aprazolam (Xanax) and green Aprazolam? Both 2 mg?

This one guy I know, swears that the yellow is stronger. i think the only difference is the manufacturer.

Is Ativan milder than Xanax? Does anyone know?

I am currently taking the low dose xanax as needed & I have taken it for a number of years. I noticed that the xanax sometimes make me sleepy ...

What is the difference between Serax and Xanex, which is better for anxiety and sleeping?

I have recently been prescribed Serax by my Dr., I have taken Xanex many times but not by prescription. I really felt better with the Xanax but my ...

How can you tell the difference from a real alprazolam Xanax from a imitation?

I have seen a lot of imitation alprazolam Xanax and I was wanting to know is there any way you can tell the difference.