What's the difference between eating my ambien and injection?

Ambien (zolpidem tartrate) is available in 5 mg and 10 mg strength tablets for oral administration.

Haven't been able to find Ambien in injectable form, however please do check it with a doc/pharmacist.

Take care, be safe & well, please, best wishes.

caringsonbj 1 Aug 2011

Good morning, Rajive and best wishes for a good day~Billy

*Ambien does not come in injectable form, Rajive you are right

Rajive Goel 1 Aug 2011

Good Morning Billy, thanks, have a nice day, Billy its now 17:20 in the evening here, I am in India.

caringsonbj 1 Aug 2011

It's something that we have the technology and call communicate the way that we do, Your time zone is much different that mine I live in Indiana.

Rajive Goel 4 Aug 2011

Great, Billy are you well, take care!

caringsonbj 4 Aug 2011

Rajive I apologize I caught myself starting to say Good Morning this a.m. it is a.m. 5:55 a.m. in Indiana It just takes me a little time to stop and think that you are in India ~

Rajive Goel 4 Aug 2011

Its perfect for one to overlook, Billy, If I were you, I would ignore it - take care, have a nice day ahead - Rajive