Whats the classification for percocet?

Percocet is considered a schedule 2 opiod analgesic. This is what it reads in the PDR book: High potential for abuse and extreme liability for physical and psychological dependence (amphetamines, opioid analgesics, dronabinol, certain barbituates). Outpatient presciptions must be in writing. In emergencies, telephone orders may be acceptable if a written prescription is provided within 72 hours. No refills are allowed. Hope this info is what you were looking for, marjorie zych

Anonymous 10 Nov 2010

Amazing as usual!

marjorie zych 11 Nov 2010

Thanks mrspage. I try. marjorie zych

I don't mean to be rude, but the info underneath your name was partly incorrect. As far as phone orderds, only Schedule III, IV, and Schedule V drugs are allowed to be called in! Oxycodone is a Schedule II narcotic and you must have a written RX everytime in order to have your medicine filled. This is not a sate lawn but federal! Everytime you fill a Schedule II drug, it is entered into a national database so the DEA can make sure not only you butb your doctor aren't breaking the law! Just a little FYI! Dr. Trevor