Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

My insurance will not cover soma. Is there any muscle relaxer that is similar to soma? I know it?

... isn't that expensive but I am unable to work so I would like to switch to something that is covered but works just as well. Any opinions ...

Does the compound soma and codeine help more with muscle spasms than regular soma?

I have fibromyalgia and keep muscle spasms in my neck and back muscles. These muscle spasms will not go away with physical therapy, massage, tens ...

I have a trap muscle spasm has been like that for nine days. I am a hairstylist working twelve hour?

... shifts. I finally went to doc and she tossed me soma samples, but didnt mention side effects or risks. Some help? Am a little afraid to take it!

Need a substitute for Carisoprodol?

I have been using the generic (Carisoprodol) of Soma for quite a while for painful muscle spasms. Suddenly, Carisoprodol has been removed from the ...

Muscle Spasm - how to counteract soma's confultions?

I cant be still and been up all night. As soon as I lay day it starts. I cant be still esp in my hands and arms