Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

I have a question about the drug Soma. Please see below:?

Uh, yes, I have a question; the drug Soma; I've been on it for over 2 years, and now, even after my blood tests came back perfect, she's ...

My doctor precribed Tizanidine. It says on the information not to take it with Metoprolol, which I?

am taking. How much harm will this cause. He wants to take me off soma as he says it is a short acting muscle relaxer. I have been on it for 15 years ...

Does the compound soma and codeine help more with muscle spasms than regular soma?

I have fibromyalgia and keep muscle spasms in my neck and back muscles. These muscle spasms will not go away with physical therapy, massage, tens ...

Need a substitute for Carisoprodol?

I have been using the generic (Carisoprodol) of Soma for quite a while for painful muscle spasms. Suddenly, Carisoprodol has been removed from the ...

Muscle Spasm - how to counteract soma's confultions?

I cant be still and been up all night. As soon as I lay day it starts. I cant be still esp in my hands and arms