Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

My insurance will not cover soma. Is there any muscle relaxer that is similar to soma? I know it?

... isn't that expensive but I am unable to work so I would like to switch to something that is covered but works just as well. Any opinions ...

I have a trap muscle spasm has been like that for nine days. I am a hairstylist working twelve hour?

... shifts. I finally went to doc and she tossed me soma samples, but didnt mention side effects or risks. Some help? Am a little afraid to take it!

Need a substitute for Carisoprodol?

I have been using the generic (Carisoprodol) of Soma for quite a while for painful muscle spasms. Suddenly, Carisoprodol has been removed from the ...

Soma worked great for me..what is next in-line that will work like Soma?

My pain management dr had me on Soma but the last time I went he was no longer with their clinic. The other drs in the clinic are no longer writing ...

Soma Compound - Why is Soma no longer available in Texas?

January 2015 my pain mgmt doc said he can no longer prescribe Soma in Texas. Why? It's the only thing that works!