Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

Does the compound soma and codeine help more with muscle spasms than regular soma?

I have fibromyalgia and keep muscle spasms in my neck and back muscles. These muscle spasms will not go away with physical therapy, massage, tens ...

I have a trap muscle spasm has been like that for nine days. I am a hairstylist working twelve hour?

... shifts. I finally went to doc and she tossed me soma samples, but didnt mention side effects or risks. Some help? Am a little afraid to take it!

My pain mgmt clinic is taking all patients off Soma?

I don't understand this. I've been given all the reasons. E.g. the FDA is stopping the manufacuring of SOMA. They are addictive. And so ...

Need a substitute for Carisoprodol?

I have been using the generic (Carisoprodol) of Soma for quite a while for painful muscle spasms. Suddenly, Carisoprodol has been removed from the ...

Is the muscle relaxer Soma 350mg stronger then Zaneflex 2mg?

My pain dr does not prescribe Soma at all but is willing to prescribe Zanaflex 2mg. What mg of zanaflex should I be on to equal the same strength of ...