Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

My doctor precribed Tizanidine. It says on the information not to take it with Metoprolol, which I?

am taking. How much harm will this cause. He wants to take me off soma as he says it is a short acting muscle relaxer. I have been on it for 15 years ...

I have a trap muscle spasm has been like that for nine days. I am a hairstylist working twelve hour?

... shifts. I finally went to doc and she tossed me soma samples, but didnt mention side effects or risks. Some help? Am a little afraid to take it!

Need a substitute for Carisoprodol?

I have been using the generic (Carisoprodol) of Soma for quite a while for painful muscle spasms. Suddenly, Carisoprodol has been removed from the ...

Is the muscle relaxer Soma 350mg stronger then Zaneflex 2mg?

My pain dr does not prescribe Soma at all but is willing to prescribe Zanaflex 2mg. What mg of zanaflex should I be on to equal the same strength of ...

Soma Compound - Why is Soma no longer available in Texas?

January 2015 my pain mgmt doc said he can no longer prescribe Soma in Texas. Why? It's the only thing that works!