Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

My doctor precribed Tizanidine. It says on the information not to take it with Metoprolol, which I?

am taking. How much harm will this cause. He wants to take me off soma as he says it is a short acting muscle relaxer. I have been on it for 15 years ...

Need a substitute for Carisoprodol?

I have been using the generic (Carisoprodol) of Soma for quite a while for painful muscle spasms. Suddenly, Carisoprodol has been removed from the ...

Muscle Spasm - how to counteract soma's confultions?

I cant be still and been up all night. As soon as I lay day it starts. I cant be still esp in my hands and arms

Soma worked great for me..what is next in-line that will work like Soma?

My pain management dr had me on Soma but the last time I went he was no longer with their clinic. The other drs in the clinic are no longer writing ...

Is the muscle relaxer Soma 350mg stronger then Zaneflex 2mg?

My pain dr does not prescribe Soma at all but is willing to prescribe Zanaflex 2mg. What mg of zanaflex should I be on to equal the same strength of ...