Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

My insurance will not cover soma. Is there any muscle relaxer that is similar to soma? I know it?

... isn't that expensive but I am unable to work so I would like to switch to something that is covered but works just as well. Any opinions ...

Does the compound soma and codeine help more with muscle spasms than regular soma?

I have fibromyalgia and keep muscle spasms in my neck and back muscles. These muscle spasms will not go away with physical therapy, massage, tens ...

I have a trap muscle spasm has been like that for nine days. I am a hairstylist working twelve hour?

... shifts. I finally went to doc and she tossed me soma samples, but didnt mention side effects or risks. Some help? Am a little afraid to take it!

Is the muscle relaxer Soma 350mg stronger then Zaneflex 2mg?

My pain dr does not prescribe Soma at all but is willing to prescribe Zanaflex 2mg. What mg of zanaflex should I be on to equal the same strength of ...

Soma Compound - Why is Soma no longer available in Texas?

January 2015 my pain mgmt doc said he can no longer prescribe Soma in Texas. Why? It's the only thing that works!