Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

My insurance will not cover soma. Is there any muscle relaxer that is similar to soma? I know it?

... isn't that expensive but I am unable to work so I would like to switch to something that is covered but works just as well. Any opinions ...

My doctor precribed Tizanidine. It says on the information not to take it with Metoprolol, which I?

am taking. How much harm will this cause. He wants to take me off soma as he says it is a short acting muscle relaxer. I have been on it for 15 years ...

I have a trap muscle spasm has been like that for nine days. I am a hairstylist working twelve hour?

... shifts. I finally went to doc and she tossed me soma samples, but didnt mention side effects or risks. Some help? Am a little afraid to take it!

My pain mgmt clinic is taking all patients off Soma?

I don't understand this. I've been given all the reasons. E.g. the FDA is stopping the manufacuring of SOMA. They are addictive. And so ...

Soma worked great for me..what is next in-line that will work like Soma?

My pain management dr had me on Soma but the last time I went he was no longer with their clinic. The other drs in the clinic are no longer writing ...