Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

I have a question about the drug Soma. Please see below:?

Uh, yes, I have a question; the drug Soma; I've been on it for over 2 years, and now, even after my blood tests came back perfect, she's ...

My insurance will not cover soma. Is there any muscle relaxer that is similar to soma? I know it?

... isn't that expensive but I am unable to work so I would like to switch to something that is covered but works just as well. Any opinions ...

Does the compound soma and codeine help more with muscle spasms than regular soma?

I have fibromyalgia and keep muscle spasms in my neck and back muscles. These muscle spasms will not go away with physical therapy, massage, tens ...

Soma worked great for me..what is next in-line that will work like Soma?

My pain management dr had me on Soma but the last time I went he was no longer with their clinic. The other drs in the clinic are no longer writing ...

Is the muscle relaxer Soma 350mg stronger then Zaneflex 2mg?

My pain dr does not prescribe Soma at all but is willing to prescribe Zanaflex 2mg. What mg of zanaflex should I be on to equal the same strength of ...