Whats the alternative medicine for soma? it does not works with me?

Anonymous

Their is flexaril and zanaflex.

My doctor precribed Tizanidine. It says on the information not to take it with Metoprolol, which I?

am taking. How much harm will this cause. He wants to take me off soma as he says it is a short acting muscle relaxer. I have been on it for 15 years ...

Does the compound soma and codeine help more with muscle spasms than regular soma?

I have fibromyalgia and keep muscle spasms in my neck and back muscles. These muscle spasms will not go away with physical therapy, massage, tens ...

I have a trap muscle spasm has been like that for nine days. I am a hairstylist working twelve hour?

... shifts. I finally went to doc and she tossed me soma samples, but didnt mention side effects or risks. Some help? Am a little afraid to take it!

Soma worked great for me..what is next in-line that will work like Soma?

My pain management dr had me on Soma but the last time I went he was no longer with their clinic. The other drs in the clinic are no longer writing ...