Whats stronger morphine or hydromorphone?

mg for mg hydromorphone

Anonymous

hydromorphone is 6 to 8 times stronger than morphine, the injection kind is even more potent,

They gave me an injection of Hydromorphone but I'm allergic to morphine?

I've been throwing up ever since... what should i do?

Which is stronger 10 mg. percoet stronger than 4mg of hydromorphone?

I have had fibromyalsia for 3 yrs and have been taking percocet 10 mg. for th pain(sometimes doesn't work). Still dealing with that but then ...

Is demeral 50 mgs stronger then morphine 15 mgs?

ive been perscribed morphine 15mgs for pain and some one told me that demerol 50mgs is alot stronger. ive never taken demerol except way back in the ...

Could grapefruit be causing me to have nightmares on the current medications I am on?

I was recently taken off of Embeda due to a recall and placed on Morphine ER 60 mg, twice daily. I also take Tramadol, Diazapam, Fluoxetine, ...

What is the strength of Hydromorphone, compaired to morphine?

I was given tramadol for pain after hernia surgery, when I've been taking hydromorphone for hernia pain. I get morphine for pain when I'm ...