Whats stronger morphine or hydromorphone?

mg for mg hydromorphone

hydromorphone is 6 to 8 times stronger than morphine, the injection kind is even more potent,

They gave me an injection of Hydromorphone but I'm allergic to morphine?

I've been throwing up ever since... what should i do?

Is demeral 50 mgs stronger then morphine 15 mgs?

ive been perscribed morphine 15mgs for pain and some one told me that demerol 50mgs is alot stronger. ive never taken demerol except way back in the ...

Could grapefruit be causing me to have nightmares on the current medications I am on?

I was recently taken off of Embeda due to a recall and placed on Morphine ER 60 mg, twice daily. I also take Tramadol, Diazapam, Fluoxetine, ...

What is the strength of Hydromorphone, compaired to morphine?

I was given tramadol for pain after hernia surgery, when I've been taking hydromorphone for hernia pain. I get morphine for pain when I'm ...

Alternative to morphine that's stronger than tramadol?

I am unable to take morphine (I have a bad reaction to it) so at the mo I'm taking tramadol which isn't touch the pain anymore as I've ...