Whats stronger morphine or hydromorphone?

mg for mg hydromorphone

Anonymous

hydromorphone is 6 to 8 times stronger than morphine, the injection kind is even more potent,

Which is stronger 10 mg. percoet stronger than 4mg of hydromorphone?

I have had fibromyalsia for 3 yrs and have been taking percocet 10 mg. for th pain(sometimes doesn't work). Still dealing with that but then ...

Is demeral 50 mgs stronger then morphine 15 mgs?

ive been perscribed morphine 15mgs for pain and some one told me that demerol 50mgs is alot stronger. ive never taken demerol except way back in the ...

Why can I take hydromorphone 2 mg. without any side effects but cannot take hydrocodone or morphine?

... sulfate 15 mg. which make me sick to my stomach?

What is the strength of Hydromorphone, compaired to morphine?

I was given tramadol for pain after hernia surgery, when I've been taking hydromorphone for hernia pain. I get morphine for pain when I'm ...

I have stage 4 breast cancer with bone mets and am in severe pain constantly. I take 80 mg of?

... oxycontin 3 times a day for long term pain and was taking hydrocodone for breakthrough pain. The hydrocodone just was not working. A month ago my ...