Whats stronger morphine or hydromorphone?

mg for mg hydromorphone

hydromorphone is 6 to 8 times stronger than morphine, the injection kind is even more potent,

Why can I take hydromorphone 2 mg. without any side effects but cannot take hydrocodone or morphine?

... sulfate 15 mg. which make me sick to my stomach?

Is morphine or codeine stronger?

Is morphine or codeine stronger? I ask because I take plenty of morphine & never itch but when I take fiornall with codeine (30mg) I itch like ...

Alternative to morphine that's stronger than tramadol?

I am unable to take morphine (I have a bad reaction to it) so at the mo I'm taking tramadol which isn't touch the pain anymore as I've ...

I have stage 4 breast cancer with bone mets and am in severe pain constantly. I take 80 mg of?

... oxycontin 3 times a day for long term pain and was taking hydrocodone for breakthrough pain. The hydrocodone just was not working. A month ago my ...