Whats stronger morphine or hydromorphone?

mg for mg hydromorphone

Anonymous

hydromorphone is 6 to 8 times stronger than morphine, the injection kind is even more potent,

Which is stronger 10 mg. percoet stronger than 4mg of hydromorphone?

I have had fibromyalsia for 3 yrs and have been taking percocet 10 mg. for th pain(sometimes doesn't work). Still dealing with that but then ...

Could grapefruit be causing me to have nightmares on the current medications I am on?

I was recently taken off of Embeda due to a recall and placed on Morphine ER 60 mg, twice daily. I also take Tramadol, Diazapam, Fluoxetine, ...

Alternative to morphine that's stronger than tramadol?

I am unable to take morphine (I have a bad reaction to it) so at the mo I'm taking tramadol which isn't touch the pain anymore as I've ...

I have stage 4 breast cancer with bone mets and am in severe pain constantly. I take 80 mg of?

... oxycontin 3 times a day for long term pain and was taking hydrocodone for breakthrough pain. The hydrocodone just was not working. A month ago my ...