Whats stronger morphine or hydromorphone?

mg for mg hydromorphone

Anonymous

hydromorphone is 6 to 8 times stronger than morphine, the injection kind is even more potent,

Which is stronger 10 mg. percoet stronger than 4mg of hydromorphone?

I have had fibromyalsia for 3 yrs and have been taking percocet 10 mg. for th pain(sometimes doesn't work). Still dealing with that but then ...

Is morphine or codeine stronger?

Is morphine or codeine stronger? I ask because I take plenty of morphine & never itch but when I take fiornall with codeine (30mg) I itch like ...

Alternative to morphine that's stronger than tramadol?

I am unable to take morphine (I have a bad reaction to it) so at the mo I'm taking tramadol which isn't touch the pain anymore as I've ...

I have stage 4 breast cancer with bone mets and am in severe pain constantly. I take 80 mg of?

... oxycontin 3 times a day for long term pain and was taking hydrocodone for breakthrough pain. The hydrocodone just was not working. A month ago my ...