Whats stronger morphine or hydromorphone?

mg for mg hydromorphone

Anonymous

hydromorphone is 6 to 8 times stronger than morphine, the injection kind is even more potent,

They gave me an injection of Hydromorphone but I'm allergic to morphine?

I've been throwing up ever since... what should i do?

Is morphine or codeine stronger?

Is morphine or codeine stronger? I ask because I take plenty of morphine & never itch but when I take fiornall with codeine (30mg) I itch like ...

Could grapefruit be causing me to have nightmares on the current medications I am on?

I was recently taken off of Embeda due to a recall and placed on Morphine ER 60 mg, twice daily. I also take Tramadol, Diazapam, Fluoxetine, ...

What is the strength of Hydromorphone, compaired to morphine?

I was given tramadol for pain after hernia surgery, when I've been taking hydromorphone for hernia pain. I get morphine for pain when I'm ...

I have stage 4 breast cancer with bone mets and am in severe pain constantly. I take 80 mg of?

... oxycontin 3 times a day for long term pain and was taking hydrocodone for breakthrough pain. The hydrocodone just was not working. A month ago my ...