What would happen if someone took 20 500mg Vicodin's within 48 hours?

Hi. Are you asking just out of curiosity? I take 3 a day, every 5 hours (10-500) on the dot, and I imagine you would end up in the ER due to overdosing or drooling and nodding out or you'd be in a comatose state. Exactly how many hours apart would this be, also? Hopefully, not all at once. If you want to chat, I'm always here!

hi is this a rhetorical question? a despite cry for attention? or a question you really want answered? im gona give you the benefit of the doubt. if your system is not used to this medicine,your gona get sick to your stomach,maybe through up, and sleep alot. but you wont die, not over a 2 day period. that's 10 a day,or 3 ever 8 hours. i know people who take that many at 1 time.but what i really wana know is why would you? my name is pete and if you wana talk give me a call this is my cell number 215-666 2893 give me a call cause i think you need to maybe get some stuff off your chest. we can talk about anything you want. or you can talk and ill listen. either way call me i'd like to talk to anyone who can handle that many pills. text me if you want to first it don't matter. my screen name is subzero58 ... or you can call me pete.

I'm going to be straight forward if anyone is still looking for answers to this. If you've never taken vicodin or percocet before then depending on your body type, tolerance to drugs, etc. You could throw up after taking the first pill - I did the first time it was prescribed (750s) to me. I took one vicodin, laid in the bed, felt high as a kite, hadn't eaten much so I began to feel sick, stood up, and literally ran to the bathroom and threw up until I dry heaved. That was one pill. Not going to lie - there's a difference in size, but I'm a petite girl with an average body type, so that may have had something to do with it.