what would happen if a person swallowed insulin?

Nothing would have as it would be broken down in your stomach. That is why it is given by injection.

janet134 5 Aug 2009

thank you.that is what I thought but wanted to make sure.

What could happen if I took my dose of insulin an hour earlier than prescribed?

I am suppose to take my insulin at 8am and 5pm, but what if I got the time messed up and took the 5pm dose at 4pm?

If a person has been taking metformin HCL 1000 daily for years and?

after surgery and still in the hospital they start giving her insulin shots what affect will this have on the person? She is getting disoriented and ...

What happen if insulin is given to a nondiabtic ?

some quake are giving it

Diabetes, Type 2 - what will happen if you take levemir with novolog 70/30?

I was prescribed these two insulins by a new doctor but all of the research I have done says that you're not supposed to take novolog 70/30 with ...

Accidentally left insulin @ someone's house can I increase my glipizide to make up for no insulin?

Take 3 5mg twice a day. Insulin once @ bedtime. Can higher glipizide dose take place of insulin just this once tonight?