what would happen if a person swallowed insulin?

Nothing would have as it would be broken down in your stomach. That is why it is given by injection.

janet134 5 Aug 2009

thank you.that is what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Insulin Regular - Where can I find pork insulin?

My mother used to use pork insulin, when they discontinuide it my mother had to go to Humlin rDNA insulin after being diabetic for 26 years and is ...

If a person has been taking metformin HCL 1000 daily for years and?

after surgery and still in the hospital they start giving her insulin shots what affect will this have on the person? She is getting disoriented and ...

What happen if insulin is given to a nondiabtic ?

some quake are giving it

What is the maximim dose thresold for "Dose Alert" for INSULIN LISPRO [HUMAN INJ 100 U/ML]?

What is the maximum dose thresold for INSULIN LISPRO [HUMAN INJ 100 U/ML] - NDC - 00002751001 a dose alert should happen. I ordered this medication ...

1. Which cells have to show in the body in order to determine diabetes ? 2. Are there?

... certain cells produced in the body that determine the type of diabetes a person has ? 3. How can diabetes be prevented besides taking insulin ...