what would happen if a person swallowed insulin?

Nothing would have as it would be broken down in your stomach. That is why it is given by injection.

janet134 5 Aug 2009

thank you.that is what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Insulin Lispro - I recently receive a shipment of humalog 5050 quick pen and my insulin is white or?

... cloudy and i don't recall this insulin been cloudy. isn't this insulin supposed to be clear.

Insulin Regular - Where can I find pork insulin?

My mother used to use pork insulin, when they discontinuide it my mother had to go to Humlin rDNA insulin after being diabetic for 26 years and is ...

If a person has been taking metformin HCL 1000 daily for years and?

after surgery and still in the hospital they start giving her insulin shots what affect will this have on the person? She is getting disoriented and ...

What happen if insulin is given to a nondiabtic ?

some quake are giving it

Insulin - How dose Levemir flex pen work ?

Dose it let out insulin all day long weather you need it or not? or only when your body needs it. How do you prevent low blood sugar from happen ?