what would happen if a person swallowed insulin?

Nothing would have as it would be broken down in your stomach. That is why it is given by injection.

janet134 5 Aug 2009

thank you.that is what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Insulin Lispro - I recently receive a shipment of humalog 5050 quick pen and my insulin is white or?

... cloudy and i don't recall this insulin been cloudy. isn't this insulin supposed to be clear.

Insulin Regular - Where can I find pork insulin?

My mother used to use pork insulin, when they discontinuide it my mother had to go to Humlin rDNA insulin after being diabetic for 26 years and is ...

Can a non insulin dependant diabetic take glipizide, metformin, insulin injection & heart meds.

A person that had a heart attach and is a diabetic is taking insulin injection?Plus heart meds but my question is the person is also taking glipizide ...

What could happen if I took my dose of insulin an hour earlier than prescribed?

I am suppose to take my insulin at 8am and 5pm, but what if I got the time messed up and took the 5pm dose at 4pm?

Accidentally left insulin @ someone's house can I increase my glipizide to make up for no insulin?

Take 3 5mg twice a day. Insulin once @ bedtime. Can higher glipizide dose take place of insulin just this once tonight?