what would happen if a person swallowed insulin?

Nothing would have as it would be broken down in your stomach. That is why it is given by injection.

janet134 5 Aug 2009

thank you.that is what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Can a non insulin dependant diabetic take glipizide, metformin, insulin injection & heart meds.

A person that had a heart attach and is a diabetic is taking insulin injection?Plus heart meds but my question is the person is also taking glipizide ...

If a person has been taking metformin HCL 1000 daily for years and?

after surgery and still in the hospital they start giving her insulin shots what affect will this have on the person? She is getting disoriented and ...

What happen if insulin is given to a nondiabtic ?

some quake are giving it

Diabetes, Type 2 - what will happen if you take levemir with novolog 70/30?

I was prescribed these two insulins by a new doctor but all of the research I have done says that you're not supposed to take novolog 70/30 with ...

Insulin - How dose Levemir flex pen work ?

Dose it let out insulin all day long weather you need it or not? or only when your body needs it. How do you prevent low blood sugar from happen ?