what would happen if a person swallowed insulin?

Nothing would have as it would be broken down in your stomach. That is why it is given by injection.

janet134 5 Aug 2009

thank you.that is what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Can a non insulin dependant diabetic take glipizide, metformin, insulin injection & heart meds.

A person that had a heart attach and is a diabetic is taking insulin injection?Plus heart meds but my question is the person is also taking glipizide ...

What could happen if I took my dose of insulin an hour earlier than prescribed?

I am suppose to take my insulin at 8am and 5pm, but what if I got the time messed up and took the 5pm dose at 4pm?

What happen if insulin is given to a nondiabtic ?

some quake are giving it

Diabetes, Type 2 - what will happen if you take levemir with novolog 70/30?

I was prescribed these two insulins by a new doctor but all of the research I have done says that you're not supposed to take novolog 70/30 with ...

1. Which cells have to show in the body in order to determine diabetes ? 2. Are there?

... certain cells produced in the body that determine the type of diabetes a person has ? 3. How can diabetes be prevented besides taking insulin ...