what would happen if a person swallowed insulin?

Nothing would have as it would be broken down in your stomach. That is why it is given by injection.

janet134 5 Aug 2009

thank you.that is what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Insulin Regular - Where can I find pork insulin?

My mother used to use pork insulin, when they discontinuide it my mother had to go to Humlin rDNA insulin after being diabetic for 26 years and is ...

What could happen if I took my dose of insulin an hour earlier than prescribed?

I am suppose to take my insulin at 8am and 5pm, but what if I got the time messed up and took the 5pm dose at 4pm?

What happen if insulin is given to a nondiabtic ?

some quake are giving it

Accidentally left insulin @ someone's house can I increase my glipizide to make up for no insulin?

Take 3 5mg twice a day. Insulin once @ bedtime. Can higher glipizide dose take place of insulin just this once tonight?

1. Which cells have to show in the body in order to determine diabetes ? 2. Are there?

... certain cells produced in the body that determine the type of diabetes a person has ? 3. How can diabetes be prevented besides taking insulin ...