What will hydromorphone show up as on a urine screen?

It will show up as positive for Opiates.

Can Skelaxin or Flexeril show up as a false positive for something else on a urine drug screen?

Do they test for them on urine drug screens ever? Are they habit forming? I will have a pre-employment drug screen this week, threw my back out and ...

How to Pass a urine test that has oxycontin & hydromorphone?

I have been taking Oxycontin & Dilaudid/Hydromorphone for approx 9 mths due to extensive painful surgeries and they have been prescribed by a ...

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Why would Oxycodone show on a urine test when all I take is Hydrocodone?

My doctor did a drug screen on me in his office and said that I had Oxycodone in my system but I know for a fact the only medicine I took was the ...