What will hydromorphone show up as on a urine screen?

It will show up as positive for Opiates.

How to Pass a urine test that has oxycontin & hydromorphone?

I have been taking Oxycontin & Dilaudid/Hydromorphone for approx 9 mths due to extensive painful surgeries and they have been prescribed by a ...

I was subject to a random 9 panel urine screen at work, will oxycodone and dilaudid show up?

wiill the oxycodone im prescribed show up on a nine panel drug screen for work? i took dilaudid the day before the test will it show up? will they be ...

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Why would Oxycodone show on a urine test when all I take is Hydrocodone?

My doctor did a drug screen on me in his office and said that I had Oxycodone in my system but I know for a fact the only medicine I took was the ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...