What will hydromorphone show up as on a urine screen?

It will show up as positive for Opiates.

Can Skelaxin or Flexeril show up as a false positive for something else on a urine drug screen?

Do they test for them on urine drug screens ever? Are they habit forming? I will have a pre-employment drug screen this week, threw my back out and ...

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

I was subject to a random 9 panel urine screen at work, will oxycodone and dilaudid show up?

wiill the oxycodone im prescribed show up on a nine panel drug screen for work? i took dilaudid the day before the test will it show up? will they be ...

Can taking naproxen cause me to have a faulty urine screen?

I took a 2 naproxen 500 at about 5am then took a urine screen at about 1130am n it show maurijuana and cocaine n my urine which is not possible ...