What will happen if you take xanax and valium at the same time?

Depends on the doses but generally... Over sedation... Not recommended.

You could get very sedated (tired). It is generally not a good idea to mix medications like this you could pass out or fall, do not operate a car while doing this your reflexes are not going to be the same. hope this info helps, marjorie zych

Hello lob40,

Hello lob40. just to add this, besides being heavily sedated, add that you might have a adverse effect to mixing the two. Although boy benzos, both are different in thier chemical makeup and so your body also, quite possibly could react very negatively to the combination. best to you.