What will happen if I take 1500mg of Surmontil in one go?

Anonymous

Take this medication by mouth with or without food, usually one to three times daily or as directed by your doctor. If taking this medication once daily, take it at bedtime to decrease the risk of drowsiness. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Your doctor may start you at a low dose and gradually increase your dose. Follow your doctor's instructions carefully.

This medication does not work right away. It may take 2 to 4 weeks before you experience the full benefits.

Take care.-