What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/xifaxan.html

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - How often has Xifaxan helped women with IBS?

I'm on a 10-day regimen of Xifaxen for severe IBS and recurring flu-type symptoms. Has the bacteria in my intestine caused the IBS symptoms ...

My doctor prescribed Xifaxan for IBS-C?

I see that it has helped those with IBS-D and wondered if anyone has used it with success for IBS-C. I'm also taking Neomycin with it for two ...

I am currently taking Hyomax SL for IBS-D. Is it safe to take Metamucil at the same time?

i have had several months of loose stools which wipe me out. All my tests are normal, with the exception of SIBO, small intestinal bacterial ...

Xifaxan - How long should a patient take Xifaxin 525 mg, at 2x per day? When do you know that the?

... When do you know that treatment has worked or is working? My husband's doctor prescribed this for treatment of SIBO two months ago and is ...