What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/xifaxan.html

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

Medications/IBS/IC/SIBO?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - anyone tried cystoprotek for IC? does it work can I take it with Xifaxan.. (Antibiotic) Can depo shot cause IBS, IC and ...

My doctor prescribed Xifaxan for IBS-C?

I see that it has helped those with IBS-D and wondered if anyone has used it with success for IBS-C. I'm also taking Neomycin with it for two ...

Can anyone tell how many days a normal course of rifaximin should be?

I have dumping syndrome, Sibo and irritable bowel. I have been taking anti biotics since 1980 none of which have worked. However I have been taking ...

I am about to take Xifaxan for SIBO. Can I take a probiotic during this drug treatment?

I am worried about getting other problems after the two weeks of Xifaxan, like C diff or yeast infection.

IBS-D "relief may be treated with Xifaxan again up to 2 times", is this per cycle? Year? Lifetime?

I have been prescribed Xifaxan, which helped my IBS-D for about 10 weeks. Now the IBS-D symptoms have returned, I am wondering how future ...