What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - anyone tried cystoprotek for IC? does it work can I take it with Xifaxan.. (Antibiotic) Can depo shot cause IBS, IC and ...

Does Xiafax cause constipation. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Does Xifaxan cause constipation?I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and my doctor gave this to me. Is this going to help with my IBS

Why compounded erythromycin?

I asked my GI doc about following a xifaxan dosage (for SIBO) with a lose-dose erythromycin as suggested by Pementel's protocol. He seemed too ...

Xifaxan - How long should a patient take Xifaxin 525 mg, at 2x per day? When do you know that the?

... When do you know that treatment has worked or is working? My husband's doctor prescribed this for treatment of SIBO two months ago and is ...

I am about to take Xifaxan for SIBO. Can I take a probiotic during this drug treatment?

I am worried about getting other problems after the two weeks of Xifaxan, like C diff or yeast infection.

0 answers 11 days ago