What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/xifaxan.html

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

Medications/IBS/IC/SIBO?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - anyone tried cystoprotek for IC? does it work can I take it with Xifaxan.. (Antibiotic) Can depo shot cause IBS, IC and ...

My doctor prescribed Xifaxan for IBS-C?

I see that it has helped those with IBS-D and wondered if anyone has used it with success for IBS-C. I'm also taking Neomycin with it for two ...

I am currently taking Hyomax SL for IBS-D. Is it safe to take Metamucil at the same time?

i have had several months of loose stools which wipe me out. All my tests are normal, with the exception of SIBO, small intestinal bacterial ...

Long term Xifaxan use?

the first round of Xifaxan I took for IBS in September worked wonders! Symptoms came back and my doc gave me a 3 month supply to take twice a day. ...

My 7 year old daughter was diagnosed with sibo, small intestine bacterial overgrowth.. The dr put?

... her on a carb diet for 4 to 5 years.. Is their an medicene to help so she can enjoy her foods once in awhile? She been vomiting 8 to 12 times ...