What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/xifaxan.html

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

Does Xiafax cause constipation. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Does Xifaxan cause constipation?I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and my doctor gave this to me. Is this going to help with my IBS

Why compounded erythromycin?

I asked my GI doc about following a xifaxan dosage (for SIBO) with a lose-dose erythromycin as suggested by Pementel's protocol. He seemed too ...

I am currently taking Hyomax SL for IBS-D. Is it safe to take Metamucil at the same time?

i have had several months of loose stools which wipe me out. All my tests are normal, with the exception of SIBO, small intestinal bacterial ...

Xifaxan - How long should a patient take Xifaxin 525 mg, at 2x per day? When do you know that the?

... When do you know that treatment has worked or is working? My husband's doctor prescribed this for treatment of SIBO two months ago and is ...

Can anyone tell how many days a normal course of rifaximin should be?

I have dumping syndrome, Sibo and irritable bowel. I have been taking anti biotics since 1980 none of which have worked. However I have been taking ...