What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/xifaxan.html

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - How often has Xifaxan helped women with IBS?

I'm on a 10-day regimen of Xifaxen for severe IBS and recurring flu-type symptoms. Has the bacteria in my intestine caused the IBS symptoms ...

Does Xiafax cause constipation. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Does Xifaxan cause constipation?I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and my doctor gave this to me. Is this going to help with my IBS

Why compounded erythromycin?

I asked my GI doc about following a xifaxan dosage (for SIBO) with a lose-dose erythromycin as suggested by Pementel's protocol. He seemed too ...

My 7 year old daughter was diagnosed with sibo, small intestine bacterial overgrowth.. The dr put?

... her on a carb diet for 4 to 5 years.. Is their an medicene to help so she can enjoy her foods once in awhile? She been vomiting 8 to 12 times ...

Xifaxan - How long should a patient take Xifaxin 525 mg, at 2x per day? When do you know that the?

... When do you know that treatment has worked or is working? My husband's doctor prescribed this for treatment of SIBO two months ago and is ...