What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/xifaxan.html

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

My doctor prescribed Xifaxan for IBS-C?

I see that it has helped those with IBS-D and wondered if anyone has used it with success for IBS-C. I'm also taking Neomycin with it for two ...

Does Xiafax cause constipation. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Does Xifaxan cause constipation?I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and my doctor gave this to me. Is this going to help with my IBS

Why compounded erythromycin?

I asked my GI doc about following a xifaxan dosage (for SIBO) with a lose-dose erythromycin as suggested by Pementel's protocol. He seemed too ...

My 7 year old daughter was diagnosed with sibo, small intestine bacterial overgrowth.. The dr put?

... her on a carb diet for 4 to 5 years.. Is their an medicene to help so she can enjoy her foods once in awhile? She been vomiting 8 to 12 times ...