What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/xifaxan.html

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

Medications/IBS/IC/SIBO?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - anyone tried cystoprotek for IC? does it work can I take it with Xifaxan.. (Antibiotic) Can depo shot cause IBS, IC and ...

My doctor prescribed Xifaxan for IBS-C?

I see that it has helped those with IBS-D and wondered if anyone has used it with success for IBS-C. I'm also taking Neomycin with it for two ...

Does Xiafax cause constipation. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Does Xifaxan cause constipation?I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and my doctor gave this to me. Is this going to help with my IBS

I am currently taking Hyomax SL for IBS-D. Is it safe to take Metamucil at the same time?

i have had several months of loose stools which wipe me out. All my tests are normal, with the exception of SIBO, small intestinal bacterial ...