What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/xifaxan.html

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

My doctor prescribed Xifaxan for IBS-C?

I see that it has helped those with IBS-D and wondered if anyone has used it with success for IBS-C. I'm also taking Neomycin with it for two ...

I am currently taking Hyomax SL for IBS-D. Is it safe to take Metamucil at the same time?

i have had several months of loose stools which wipe me out. All my tests are normal, with the exception of SIBO, small intestinal bacterial ...

My 7 year old daughter was diagnosed with sibo, small intestine bacterial overgrowth.. The dr put?

... her on a carb diet for 4 to 5 years.. Is their an medicene to help so she can enjoy her foods once in awhile? She been vomiting 8 to 12 times ...

Xifaxan - How long should a patient take Xifaxin 525 mg, at 2x per day? When do you know that the?

... When do you know that treatment has worked or is working? My husband's doctor prescribed this for treatment of SIBO two months ago and is ...

I am about to take Xifaxan for SIBO. Can I take a probiotic during this drug treatment?

I am worried about getting other problems after the two weeks of Xifaxan, like C diff or yeast infection.