What type of side effects occur with Fastin and Zoloft?

Anonymous

Please go to a site that is especially for people coming of medications, it offers personal help also you will find on this site all the things you want to know especially about the side effects of Zoloft which I was on for 8 years but now with their help have gone off this drug with a great sigh of relief. take care Candypq

Hey ckeller,

Taking Fastin with Zoloft is NOT recommended. The interactions are as follows:

Drug interactions for the following 2 drug(s):

Fastin (phentermine)
Zoloft (sertraline)

Interactions between your selected drugs
phentermine ↔ sertraline
Applies to: Fastin (phentermine), Zoloft (sertraline)

Anonymous

I would imagine since you posted 1 year ago, you have already figured out what to do & about side effects.

LaurieShay 7 Mar 2011

oops, I didn't notice the date, LOL

Anonymous 7 Mar 2011

I know. Why are these questions being posted so late? Anybody have an answer? Mary