What type of medication is prescribed for staph infections?

The link below has names of antibiotics which may be used for topical Staph infections.

Staph infection?

Is staph infection itchy after you pop it? I had a zit like thing in a private area and popped it and it started to itch a few days later.

I am 69 and was prescribed Bactrim DS for a staph infection resulting from a spider bite. The?

... medication makes me feel just awful. I think it's too strong for me. Is the problem age related?

What ointment should I use for a staph infection?

ointments used for staph infection

Have horrible Skin Infections all over body, Doxcycline clears it. Ideas on how to proceed ?

Hi, Problems started with long term ( athletes foot ), & tinea. Went to ER after several treatments Tina cured. In middle of many ER visits for ...

Cephalexin - Can this cure a staph infection?

I was what I assume was bitten by a spider, however I've been told it looks like staph. My Dr. Did not even look at the wound. He just ...