WHAT TYPE OF HOME REMEDIES FOR A Toothache(exposed nerve)?

Clove oil is probably one of the most effective and commonly used toothache home remedies. This has been used for a long time as a home treatment for toothache. Using a small piece of cotton, apply clove oil directly on the affected tooth and the nearby gums too. This is known to bring instant relief to the tooth.

Crush a piece of garlic, as finely as possible, to make a paste and add a pinch of salt to it. This paste should be applied directly on the affected tooth, to kill the pain-causing bacteria, since garlic contains antibacterial properties. Chewing on a piece of garlic every morning is also an effective way of preventing toothaches.

Take a large sip of neat whiskey (or rum) and swish the liquid about in your mouth, without swallowing it. Alternately, you could also hold the liquid in the spot that hurts the most, for as long as possible, before spitting it out. The alcohol will cause the area to get numb, thereby getting rid of the pain for a while.

Wish you a speedy recovery, best wishes!