What to do if you get pregnant on jantoven?

It is recommended that you do not become pregnant while taking warfarin. See your doctor for best advise.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/coumadin.html

Metoprolol & Pregnancy - Has anyone taken metoprolol during pregnancy, is it safe?

Pregnancy - I am on 50Mg Metropolol twice daily for and increased heart rate and I am now 6 weeks pregnant. Has anyone been on this medication before ...

NuvaRing - I was on the ring for 8 months and now I am trying to get pregnant. Sence taking the ring

... out I have had two regular periods and now twice every two weeks im spotting for like a day or two... will i ever get pregnant?? how am i supost ...

Does using Tikosyn commonly cause loss of kidney function?

I have been taking Tikosyn five or six years. I am also on Metoprolol, Jantoven, and Lisinopril. My EP says that Tikosyn is causing loss of kidney ...

Pregnancy - Any advice for extra help with getting pregnant?

I can't seem to get pregnant. I have heavy periods my wholee life. Anybody?