What to do if you get pregnant on jantoven?

It is recommended that you do not become pregnant while taking warfarin. See your doctor for best advise.

Pregnancy - I had bleed twice this month and yesterday I supposed to have my period, till now i?

... haven't had my period, i have regular menstration, is it possible that i am pregnant? I am so confused, I take pregnancy test but it's ...

Where is Jantoven manufactured?

The reason for asking is that some labs cheat on the makeup of drugs when no one is watching.

Pregnancy - Any advice for extra help with getting pregnant?

I can't seem to get pregnant. I have heavy periods my wholee life. Anybody?

My fiancé and I have had unprotected sex 3 times in two days. Am I pregnant?

If I am pregnant what are some signs because I haven't had nausea yet. Pls help! :(

Ectopic pregnancy ( outside the womb) what is my chance on getting pregnant again ?

Do to being on Nexplanon for 3years as I waited three months to conceive to get pregnant and I end up having ectopic pregnancy where the baby was ...