What to do if you get pregnant on jantoven?

It is recommended that you do not become pregnant while taking warfarin. See your doctor for best advise.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/coumadin.html

If I become pregnant while using medroxyprogesterone will it cause the pregnancy to terminate after?

... I'm done with the perscription? It was percribed as a "flushing" because I am trying to get pregnant and worried that it will ...

Pregnancy - Can I take modafinil while pregnant?

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and use modafinil daily, I've only just found out I'm pregnant and have been using modafinil for approx 1 year. ...

Metoprolol & Pregnancy - Has anyone taken metoprolol during pregnancy, is it safe?

Pregnancy - I am on 50Mg Metropolol twice daily for and increased heart rate and I am now 6 weeks pregnant. Has anyone been on this medication before ...

Does using Tikosyn commonly cause loss of kidney function?

I have been taking Tikosyn five or six years. I am also on Metoprolol, Jantoven, and Lisinopril. My EP says that Tikosyn is causing loss of kidney ...

Pregnancy - Any advice for extra help with getting pregnant?

I can't seem to get pregnant. I have heavy periods my wholee life. Anybody?