What to do if you get pregnant on jantoven?

It is recommended that you do not become pregnant while taking warfarin. See your doctor for best advise.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/coumadin.html

Pregnancy - I had bleed twice this month and yesterday I supposed to have my period, till now i?

... haven't had my period, i have regular menstration, is it possible that i am pregnant? I am so confused, I take pregnancy test but it's ...

Where is Jantoven manufactured?

The reason for asking is that some labs cheat on the makeup of drugs when no one is watching.

NuvaRing - I was on the ring for 8 months and now I am trying to get pregnant. Sence taking the ring

... out I have had two regular periods and now twice every two weeks im spotting for like a day or two... will i ever get pregnant?? how am i supost ...

Does using Tikosyn commonly cause loss of kidney function?

I have been taking Tikosyn five or six years. I am also on Metoprolol, Jantoven, and Lisinopril. My EP says that Tikosyn is causing loss of kidney ...

I can not recieve pregnancy?

i am 37y old .last time 5 months before i have ectopic pregnancy.now i want baby again but i can not get pregnant,that time my ectopic pregnancy ...