What to do if you get pregnant on jantoven?

It is recommended that you do not become pregnant while taking warfarin. See your doctor for best advise.

Pregnancy - Can I take modafinil while pregnant?

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and use modafinil daily, I've only just found out I'm pregnant and have been using modafinil for approx 1 year. ...

NuvaRing - I was on the ring for 8 months and now I am trying to get pregnant. Sence taking the ring

... out I have had two regular periods and now twice every two weeks im spotting for like a day or two... will i ever get pregnant?? how am i supost ...

Pregnancy - Any advice for extra help with getting pregnant?

I can't seem to get pregnant. I have heavy periods my wholee life. Anybody?

My fiancé and I have had unprotected sex 3 times in two days. Am I pregnant?

If I am pregnant what are some signs because I haven't had nausea yet. Pls help! :(

Ectopic pregnancy ( outside the womb) what is my chance on getting pregnant again ?

Do to being on Nexplanon for 3years as I waited three months to conceive to get pregnant and I end up having ectopic pregnancy where the baby was ...