What to do if you get pregnant on jantoven?

It is recommended that you do not become pregnant while taking warfarin. See your doctor for best advise.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/coumadin.html

Pregnancy - Can I take modafinil while pregnant?

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and use modafinil daily, I've only just found out I'm pregnant and have been using modafinil for approx 1 year. ...

Where is Jantoven manufactured?

The reason for asking is that some labs cheat on the makeup of drugs when no one is watching.

NuvaRing - I was on the ring for 8 months and now I am trying to get pregnant. Sence taking the ring

... out I have had two regular periods and now twice every two weeks im spotting for like a day or two... will i ever get pregnant?? how am i supost ...

Does using Tikosyn commonly cause loss of kidney function?

I have been taking Tikosyn five or six years. I am also on Metoprolol, Jantoven, and Lisinopril. My EP says that Tikosyn is causing loss of kidney ...

My fiancé and I have had unprotected sex 3 times in two days. Am I pregnant?

If I am pregnant what are some signs because I haven't had nausea yet. Pls help! :(