What to do if you get pregnant on jantoven?

It is recommended that you do not become pregnant while taking warfarin. See your doctor for best advise.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/coumadin.html

Pregnancy - I had bleed twice this month and yesterday I supposed to have my period, till now i?

... haven't had my period, i have regular menstration, is it possible that i am pregnant? I am so confused, I take pregnancy test but it's ...

Pregnancy - Can I take modafinil while pregnant?

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and use modafinil daily, I've only just found out I'm pregnant and have been using modafinil for approx 1 year. ...

Where is Jantoven manufactured?

The reason for asking is that some labs cheat on the makeup of drugs when no one is watching.

NuvaRing - I was on the ring for 8 months and now I am trying to get pregnant. Sence taking the ring

... out I have had two regular periods and now twice every two weeks im spotting for like a day or two... will i ever get pregnant?? how am i supost ...

Pregnancy - Any advice for extra help with getting pregnant?

I can't seem to get pregnant. I have heavy periods my wholee life. Anybody?