What to do if you get pregnant on jantoven?

It is recommended that you do not become pregnant while taking warfarin. See your doctor for best advise.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/coumadin.html

Pregnancy - I had bleed twice this month and yesterday I supposed to have my period, till now i?

... haven't had my period, i have regular menstration, is it possible that i am pregnant? I am so confused, I take pregnancy test but it's ...

Where is Jantoven manufactured?

The reason for asking is that some labs cheat on the makeup of drugs when no one is watching.

Metoprolol & Pregnancy - Has anyone taken metoprolol during pregnancy, is it safe?

Pregnancy - I am on 50Mg Metropolol twice daily for and increased heart rate and I am now 6 weeks pregnant. Has anyone been on this medication before ...

Ectopic pregnancy ( outside the womb) what is my chance on getting pregnant again ?

Do to being on Nexplanon for 3years as I waited three months to conceive to get pregnant and I end up having ectopic pregnancy where the baby was ...