What to do if you get pregnant on jantoven?

It is recommended that you do not become pregnant while taking warfarin. See your doctor for best advise.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/coumadin.html

Pregnancy - I had bleed twice this month and yesterday I supposed to have my period, till now i?

... haven't had my period, i have regular menstration, is it possible that i am pregnant? I am so confused, I take pregnancy test but it's ...

Does using Tikosyn commonly cause loss of kidney function?

I have been taking Tikosyn five or six years. I am also on Metoprolol, Jantoven, and Lisinopril. My EP says that Tikosyn is causing loss of kidney ...

I can not recieve pregnancy?

i am 37y old .last time 5 months before i have ectopic pregnancy.now i want baby again but i can not get pregnant,that time my ectopic pregnancy ...

Ectopic pregnancy ( outside the womb) what is my chance on getting pregnant again ?

Do to being on Nexplanon for 3years as I waited three months to conceive to get pregnant and I end up having ectopic pregnancy where the baby was ...

How accurate are home pregnancy tests?

I have read many stories about home pregnancy tests not detecting the HCG in a woman's body. I have taken MANY (over 20) pregnancy tests ...

0 answers 10 days ago