What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

When could we stop CA injection after having Zometa?

as our patient got 6 10mg CA I.V. slowly and the CA reach 7.6 but it looks that it increase and decrease again a Zometa is absorbing more

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?

How can you tell if someone had a flu vaccine already?

This is specifically regarding a 95 year old dialysis patient. Also.. Does the dialysis process clean the vaccine and/or antibodies out of the blood?

PERITONEAL DIALYSIS SOLUTION CAPD/DPCA 2 Need to import to?

Patient James having problem to source CAPD/DPCA2 in Papua New Guinea. Can u help us to buy it easily.