What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

When could we stop CA injection after having Zometa?

as our patient got 6 10mg CA I.V. slowly and the CA reach 7.6 but it looks that it increase and decrease again a Zometa is absorbing more

For a dialysis patient which is better to take out of the two? Oxymorphone ER 15 262 or Oxymorphone?

15 G76. I know ingredient wise there is more magnesium in the G76 and dialysis patients have to watch teir mag. intake but is there any other ...

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?

I am a dialysis patient I got blood infection after getting amikacin injection I lost my hearing?

I am a dialysis patient and I got blood infection for which after doing the blood culture doctor recomended me amikacin 1 gm and protec 1 gm ...