What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

When could we stop CA injection after having Zometa?

as our patient got 6 10mg CA I.V. slowly and the CA reach 7.6 but it looks that it increase and decrease again a Zometa is absorbing more

What is the limit for number of zometa infusions?

we have heard that a myeloma patient should have a maximum of 24 infusions in a lifetime

How can you tell if someone had a flu vaccine already?

This is specifically regarding a 95 year old dialysis patient. Also.. Does the dialysis process clean the vaccine and/or antibodies out of the blood?