What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

Could my Dad be allergic to Zometa?

My Dad has been having zometa lV treatments for about 4 months now. After about 3 days after the treatment he gets very ill and ends up in and out of ...

When could we stop CA injection after having Zometa?

as our patient got 6 10mg CA I.V. slowly and the CA reach 7.6 but it looks that it increase and decrease again a Zometa is absorbing more

I am a dialysis patient I got blood infection after getting amikacin injection I lost my hearing?

I am a dialysis patient and I got blood infection for which after doing the blood culture doctor recomended me amikacin 1 gm and protec 1 gm ...