What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

Could my Dad be allergic to Zometa?

My Dad has been having zometa lV treatments for about 4 months now. After about 3 days after the treatment he gets very ill and ends up in and out of ...

When could we stop CA injection after having Zometa?

as our patient got 6 10mg CA I.V. slowly and the CA reach 7.6 but it looks that it increase and decrease again a Zometa is absorbing more

Peritoneal dialysis - Pd patient is extremely tired and sleepy?

85 year old male, started pd 9-2012, he has become very tired, sleepy. Has pain in right side, md doing ct scan today.

For a dialysis patient which is better to take out of the two? Oxymorphone ER 15 262 or Oxymorphone?

15 G76. I know ingredient wise there is more magnesium in the G76 and dialysis patients have to watch teir mag. intake but is there any other ...

Patient James having problem to source CAPD/DPCA2 in Papua New Guinea. Can u help us to buy it easily.