What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

What is the limit for number of zometa infusions?

we have heard that a myeloma patient should have a maximum of 24 infusions in a lifetime

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?

How can you tell if someone had a flu vaccine already?

This is specifically regarding a 95 year old dialysis patient. Also.. Does the dialysis process clean the vaccine and/or antibodies out of the blood?

I am a dialysis patient I got blood infection after getting amikacin injection I lost my hearing?

I am a dialysis patient and I got blood infection for which after doing the blood culture doctor recomended me amikacin 1 gm and protec 1 gm ...

1 answer 10 days ago