What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

How long after treatment with Zometa does one have to wait before taking Advil?

I received 3 Zometa treatments after having chemo and radiation therapies. My last treatment was in August 2010. Is it now safe for me to use Advil?

Could my Dad be allergic to Zometa?

My Dad has been having zometa lV treatments for about 4 months now. After about 3 days after the treatment he gets very ill and ends up in and out of ...

What is the limit for number of zometa infusions?

we have heard that a myeloma patient should have a maximum of 24 infusions in a lifetime

For a dialysis patient which is better to take out of the two? Oxymorphone ER 15 262 or Oxymorphone?

15 G76. I know ingredient wise there is more magnesium in the G76 and dialysis patients have to watch teir mag. intake but is there any other ...

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?