What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

How long after treatment with Zometa does one have to wait before taking Advil?

I received 3 Zometa treatments after having chemo and radiation therapies. My last treatment was in August 2010. Is it now safe for me to use Advil?

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

When could we stop CA injection after having Zometa?

as our patient got 6 10mg CA I.V. slowly and the CA reach 7.6 but it looks that it increase and decrease again a Zometa is absorbing more

Fosrenol - High phosphate level?

Hello, Dialysis patient of 6 years, 29 year old male, 6'1 165 lbs. On renal diet and taking Fosrenol as directed by doctor ( FOUR - 1,000 mg ) ...