What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

How long after treatment with Zometa does one have to wait before taking Advil?

I received 3 Zometa treatments after having chemo and radiation therapies. My last treatment was in August 2010. Is it now safe for me to use Advil?

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

What effect does cymbalta have on kidney dialysis patients?

The patient does Peritoneal dialysis will cymbalta help or hinder? He was asked to try it cause of his shakin due from his nerves... Help

While I am taking Zometa and chemo, can I go swimming with chlorine?

I am taking water therapy now. I am taking Zometa now and starting chemo on 4/9/2013.

For a dialysis patient which is better to take out of the two? Oxymorphone ER 15 262 or Oxymorphone?

15 G76. I know ingredient wise there is more magnesium in the G76 and dialysis patients have to watch teir mag. intake but is there any other ...