What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

Could my Dad be allergic to Zometa?

My Dad has been having zometa lV treatments for about 4 months now. After about 3 days after the treatment he gets very ill and ends up in and out of ...

For a dialysis patient which is better to take out of the two? Oxymorphone ER 15 262 or Oxymorphone?

15 G76. I know ingredient wise there is more magnesium in the G76 and dialysis patients have to watch teir mag. intake but is there any other ...

How can you tell if someone had a flu vaccine already?

This is specifically regarding a 95 year old dialysis patient. Also.. Does the dialysis process clean the vaccine and/or antibodies out of the blood?