What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

Could my Dad be allergic to Zometa?

My Dad has been having zometa lV treatments for about 4 months now. After about 3 days after the treatment he gets very ill and ends up in and out of ...

What is the limit for number of zometa infusions?

we have heard that a myeloma patient should have a maximum of 24 infusions in a lifetime

Peritoneal dialysis - Pd patient is extremely tired and sleepy?

85 year old male, started pd 9-2012, he has become very tired, sleepy. Has pain in right side, md doing ct scan today.

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?

1 answer 17 days ago