What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

Could my Dad be allergic to Zometa?

My Dad has been having zometa lV treatments for about 4 months now. After about 3 days after the treatment he gets very ill and ends up in and out of ...

When could we stop CA injection after having Zometa?

as our patient got 6 10mg CA I.V. slowly and the CA reach 7.6 but it looks that it increase and decrease again a Zometa is absorbing more

For a dialysis patient which is better to take out of the two? Oxymorphone ER 15 262 or Oxymorphone?

15 G76. I know ingredient wise there is more magnesium in the G76 and dialysis patients have to watch teir mag. intake but is there any other ...

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?