What products is salsalate in?

Disalcid, Amigesic, Marthritic, Argesic-SA, Salflex, Mono-Gesic, Anaflex and Salsitab.

There is also generic salsalate too.

If I have hep c should I take salsalate?

I was prescribed salsalate last yr but only take it when Im hurting will it help me better if i?

Take it everyday?? Also,I've never read about salsalate til now,I usually look up my meds but for some reason I didn't with this one,here ...

Can Salsalate leave a metal taste? It seems since I have been taking it, the worse it's getting?

I have been on this med now for 2 months. I am getting heartburn and the feeling of an elephant standing on my chest. I am wondering if the metal ...

Salsalate - Do you know if it is photosinsitive?

I was out in the sun for a short time and had sun tan locian n and still got a bad sunburn also take citalopram

Has salsalate been approved yet by the FDA? Is there a generic version? What is the correct dosage?

Have any other clinical trials been attempted since the Joslin trial in 2010?