What products is salsalate in?

Disalcid, Amigesic, Marthritic, Argesic-SA, Salflex, Mono-Gesic, Anaflex and Salsitab.

There is also generic salsalate too.

If I have hep c should I take salsalate?

Is this salsalate medicine a narcotic?

Salsalate -How is this drug metabolised?

..Taking other NSAIDs eventually led to potential kidney defects and I was recommended to stop taking any NSAID which was metabolised through the ...

I was prescribed salsalate last yr but only take it when Im hurting will it help me better if i?

Take it everyday?? Also,I've never read about salsalate til now,I usually look up my meds but for some reason I didn't with this one,here ...

Can Salsalate leave a metal taste? It seems since I have been taking it, the worse it's getting?

I have been on this med now for 2 months. I am getting heartburn and the feeling of an elephant standing on my chest. I am wondering if the metal ...