What prescription or over the counter drugs can cause a drug test to be positive for methamphetimin?

Anonymous

Sometimes its not other drugs you are taking it may be the test itself that is messed up and causing you to be positive. I would ask to be retested ask christine she is a member and good friend of mine here at drugs.com about false drug tests she can give you a very accurate reason why a drug test can fail and give you false readings. Hope this was helpful p.s in order to find christine just go to friends and then you will see a search for member box just enter her name there and she should pop right up and simply ask her a private question. Good luck to you michelle.