What prescription drugs will test positive for amphetamines?

Some more commonly prescribed prescription medicines that may cause a false positive reading for amphetamines include:
Amantadine, Bupropion, Chlorpromazine, Desipramine, Dextroamphetamine, Ephedrine, Labetolol, Methamphetamine, Methylphenidate, Phentermine, Phenylephrine, Promethazine, Pseudoephedrine, Ranitidine, Selegiline, Thioridazine, Trazodone and Trimipramine.

CuriousGeorgette 26 Jul 2011

Is there something specific you are thinking of? If so and you dont mind me asking, what is it?

desperate 4 truth 24 Jul 2015

has anyone ever had a false positive for amphetamines other than the ones listed, I take an antidepressant called Prozac generic name fluoxetine, any information will help there is a judge who hates me seriously hates me wanting to put me in jail on the 29th, next Wednesday for up to a year. please respond with any help