What precaution to be taken for giving cyclophosphamide to children nephrotic syndrome?

This is from http://www.drugs.com/pro/cyclophosphamide.html
"... Cyclophosphamide Tablets USP, 25 mg and 50 mg are useful in carefully selected cases of biopsy proven “minimal change” nephrotic syndrome in children but should not be used as primary therapy. In children whose disease fails to respond adequately to appropriate adrenocorticosteroid therapy or in whom the adrenocorticosteroid therapy produces or threatens to produce intolerable side effects, Cyclophosphamide may induce a remission. Cyclophosphamide is not indicated for the nephrotic syndrome in adults or for any other renal disease."

See the above link for more information.