What pills has ephedrine in them?

These are available as generic brands currently so all the names are not available on a single database. It might be a good idea to contact your local pharmacy and they will be able to give you an up to date list of medicines containing ephedrine.

Just as a note: Ephedrine sales are restricted now. Federal and State regulations restrict the sale and purchase of products containing ephedrine. Identification of the purchaser; and logging and reporting transactions to Federal and State authorities must be done.

http://www.drugs.com/ephedrine.html