What pill that is round, orange, & it looks like a hammer on one side & blank on the side?

If it looks like the one on the link it is Ecstasy.

If it looks like this it is simply Aspirin 325 mg.

What is this pill? Orange (blank on one side, one side with a line)?

I was given a small orange pill that is circular and was told it is Xanax. It is completely blank on one side and the other side just has a line ...

Bright orange round pill with "mushroom" shape imprint on one side?

I was cleaning out my grandmothers apartment today and came across an odd looking pill in a junk drawer. It is bright orange, about half the diameter ...

Pills from Canada, Need help to identify!?

These are the pills that I have that I can't seem to identify. 1) First one is made by Pharmascience in Canada. It is bright orange, round, ...

What is this pill - with 'PL 40' imprint?

I need to know what this pill its it is orange, round, one side has a line in center top (PL) bottom (40) other side blank. Please do you know what ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint H top half and 2 on the bottom half. It is tiny, round, organge?

This is a tiny, round, orange pill, blank on one side and an H and a 2 on the other side. The container from the pharmacy doesn't specify ...