What pill is pink color, 60 on one side and m in a box on the other?

60 M

Pill imprint 60 M has been identified as Morphine sulfate SR 60 mg.

Morphine is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Morphine 60 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence

You could view the pill on: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/60-m-8692.html

Take care, best wishes!