What pill is oval, beige-brown, is scored on one side 20 and the opposite side with 1010?

Citalopram 20 mg
(Celexa)
Antidepressant

What is this pill - with '4222' imprint?

Small round pill made up of white and brown powder... appears dark beige. The number 4222 is imprinted. It is not scored. I fear it may be a ...

What is this pill - with '33 93' imprint?

light blue tablets 93 and 33 on opposite sides oval/capsule shaped not scored

Oval, beige pill with backwards C750?

Can anyone tell me what is a pill that is rather large, oval, and off-white to beige/yellow, with an imprint only on one side that is a backwards C ...

Found Half a Pill - Pink/Peach Oval?

I found half a pink pill in my childs bathroom after some friends stayed over for the weekend. The pill looks like it was oval shaped and is ...

Found these beige/off white oblong pills with brown speckles in my daughters room. no imprint. help?

The pills are oblong and a beige/off white color with a few brown specks. There is no imprint. They look like vitamins but I don't know if ...