What pill is oval, beige-brown, is scored on one side 20 and the opposite side with 1010?

Citalopram 20 mg
(Celexa)
Antidepressant

What is this pill - with '4222' imprint?

Small round pill made up of white and brown powder... appears dark beige. The number 4222 is imprinted. It is not scored. I fear it may be a ...

What is this pill - with '1010 20' imprint?

tan oval pill w/ 1010 on 1 side & 20 on other side

Beige pill, scored, imprint "P" on one side, and L over 5 on other?

Round tablet - one side is not scored and has a large capital "P" imprint, the other side is scored and imprinted with a capital ...

Found Half a Pill - Pink/Peach Oval?

I found half a pink pill in my childs bathroom after some friends stayed over for the weekend. The pill looks like it was oval shaped and is ...

Found these beige/off white oblong pills with brown speckles in my daughters room. no imprint. help?

The pills are oblong and a beige/off white color with a few brown specks. There is no imprint. They look like vitamins but I don't know if ...