What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Dysautonomia - Can someone enlighten me about blood volume?

Can someone enlighten me about blood volume- how it plays a part in autonomic and orthostatic dysfunction, as well as the heart and brain? (I would ...

Could Flomax cause eyes to not dilate and inability to sleep or remain asleep?

My brother has brain damage due to a lack of oxygen to the brain following a heart attack. He has been given Flomax. Apparently, his bladder was not ...

I have epilepsy. The condition went undiagnosed since I was 4, about 25 years. The whole time I've?

... suffered from depression and impulse control issues. My question is, can my emotional state be effected by my condition? The part of my brain ...

Migraines lost of memory , consciences double vision, appetite?

drainage tube was places in skull to drain fluid. but now hows low heart rate, short term memory lost, lost of consciences and drainage of blood from ...

Can stopping taking 60mg of prednisone daily for 28 days cause shaking?

I woke up withh severe shking down my left side and was hospitalised for 3days they tested me for every thing including a brain scan and heart ...