What part of your brain controls your heart?

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Temodar - m broyher-in-law had a melanoma on his chest, the took it off, it came back after kemo and

... other treatments, another surgery, looks like he had open heart surgery, took it out, spread even more, we found out he has it at the base of his ...

My son has anoxic brain injury from Heart attackhas invol move is Depakote good for this?

movement is similar to a parkinsons patient not siezures. He draws up in his neck arms and hands

As a result of meningitis my daughter has lost her eyesight they say her eyes are ok but it's the?

Part of the eye that connects to the brain that isn't working. Is there any procedures that can correct this?

Can stopping taking 60mg of prednisone daily for 28 days cause shaking?

I woke up withh severe shking down my left side and was hospitalised for 3days they tested me for every thing including a brain scan and heart ...

Overdose - 200lbs. male taking 500 mg of flexaril died.. why?

I could not get answers what he died from. heart or lungs or brain.