What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Could Flomax cause eyes to not dilate and inability to sleep or remain asleep?

My brother has brain damage due to a lack of oxygen to the brain following a heart attack. He has been given Flomax. Apparently, his bladder was not ...

I take seroquel to stop me from vomiting everyday - does anyone else have this?

Doctors arent sure why but they think there may be receptors in my brain that press down on the part of my brain that makes you vomit it all started ...

My son has anoxic brain injury from Heart attackhas invol move is Depakote good for this?

movement is similar to a parkinsons patient not siezures. He draws up in his neck arms and hands

Migraines lost of memory , consciences double vision, appetite?

drainage tube was places in skull to drain fluid. but now hows low heart rate, short term memory lost, lost of consciences and drainage of blood from ...

As a result of meningitis my daughter has lost her eyesight they say her eyes are ok but it's the?

Part of the eye that connects to the brain that isn't working. Is there any procedures that can correct this?