What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Can Zoloft cause heart palpitations?

ok so i recently stopped taking my zoloft. and it feels like electrical shocks in my brain and ive been having major heart palpitations... is this ...

Could Flomax cause eyes to not dilate and inability to sleep or remain asleep?

My brother has brain damage due to a lack of oxygen to the brain following a heart attack. He has been given Flomax. Apparently, his bladder was not ...

I have epilepsy. The condition went undiagnosed since I was 4, about 25 years. The whole time I've?

... suffered from depression and impulse control issues. My question is, can my emotional state be effected by my condition? The part of my brain ...

What part of the brain does Wellbutrin work on?

The response to the drug is relief from fatigue and easing of joint pain.

My son has anoxic brain injury from Heart attackhas invol move is Depakote good for this?

movement is similar to a parkinsons patient not siezures. He draws up in his neck arms and hands