What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Dysautonomia - Can someone enlighten me about blood volume?

Can someone enlighten me about blood volume- how it plays a part in autonomic and orthostatic dysfunction, as well as the heart and brain? (I would ...

Howcan I get help with the purchase of Aciphex It is veru expensive reduced or free?

I am on a fixed income (SS disablilty) Aciphex is the ONLY acid reflux medicine that controls my heartburn I have checked my self in to the hospital ...

I have epilepsy. The condition went undiagnosed since I was 4, about 25 years. The whole time I've?

... suffered from depression and impulse control issues. My question is, can my emotional state be effected by my condition? The part of my brain ...

Migraines lost of memory , consciences double vision, appetite?

drainage tube was places in skull to drain fluid. but now hows low heart rate, short term memory lost, lost of consciences and drainage of blood from ...

As a result of meningitis my daughter has lost her eyesight they say her eyes are ok but it's the?

Part of the eye that connects to the brain that isn't working. Is there any procedures that can correct this?