What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Howcan I get help with the purchase of Aciphex It is veru expensive reduced or free?

I am on a fixed income (SS disablilty) Aciphex is the ONLY acid reflux medicine that controls my heartburn I have checked my self in to the hospital ...

Could Flomax cause eyes to not dilate and inability to sleep or remain asleep?

My brother has brain damage due to a lack of oxygen to the brain following a heart attack. He has been given Flomax. Apparently, his bladder was not ...

I take seroquel to stop me from vomiting everyday - does anyone else have this?

Doctors arent sure why but they think there may be receptors in my brain that press down on the part of my brain that makes you vomit it all started ...

I have epilepsy. The condition went undiagnosed since I was 4, about 25 years. The whole time I've?

... suffered from depression and impulse control issues. My question is, can my emotional state be effected by my condition? The part of my brain ...

What part of the brain does Wellbutrin work on?

The response to the drug is relief from fatigue and easing of joint pain.