What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Could Flomax cause eyes to not dilate and inability to sleep or remain asleep?

My brother has brain damage due to a lack of oxygen to the brain following a heart attack. He has been given Flomax. Apparently, his bladder was not ...

Temodar - m broyher-in-law had a melanoma on his chest, the took it off, it came back after kemo and

... other treatments, another surgery, looks like he had open heart surgery, took it out, spread even more, we found out he has it at the base of his ...

What part of the brain does Wellbutrin work on?

The response to the drug is relief from fatigue and easing of joint pain.

Coumadin and "brain fog"?

I have been on Coumadin for the past 17 years due to Factor V Leiden. The past couple of years I have noticed a definite increase in my fatigue ...

My son has anoxic brain injury from Heart attackhas invol move is Depakote good for this?

movement is similar to a parkinsons patient not siezures. He draws up in his neck arms and hands