What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Can Zoloft cause heart palpitations?

ok so i recently stopped taking my zoloft. and it feels like electrical shocks in my brain and ive been having major heart palpitations... is this ...

Howcan I get help with the purchase of Aciphex It is veru expensive reduced or free?

I am on a fixed income (SS disablilty) Aciphex is the ONLY acid reflux medicine that controls my heartburn I have checked my self in to the hospital ...

Temodar - m broyher-in-law had a melanoma on his chest, the took it off, it came back after kemo and

... other treatments, another surgery, looks like he had open heart surgery, took it out, spread even more, we found out he has it at the base of his ...

Coumadin and "brain fog"?

I have been on Coumadin for the past 17 years due to Factor V Leiden. The past couple of years I have noticed a definite increase in my fatigue ...

My son has anoxic brain injury from Heart attackhas invol move is Depakote good for this?

movement is similar to a parkinsons patient not siezures. He draws up in his neck arms and hands