What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

I take seroquel to stop me from vomiting everyday - does anyone else have this?

Doctors arent sure why but they think there may be receptors in my brain that press down on the part of my brain that makes you vomit it all started ...

I have epilepsy. The condition went undiagnosed since I was 4, about 25 years. The whole time I've?

... suffered from depression and impulse control issues. My question is, can my emotional state be effected by my condition? The part of my brain ...

Temodar - m broyher-in-law had a melanoma on his chest, the took it off, it came back after kemo and

... other treatments, another surgery, looks like he had open heart surgery, took it out, spread even more, we found out he has it at the base of his ...

My son has anoxic brain injury from Heart attackhas invol move is Depakote good for this?

movement is similar to a parkinsons patient not siezures. He draws up in his neck arms and hands

Migraines lost of memory , consciences double vision, appetite?

drainage tube was places in skull to drain fluid. but now hows low heart rate, short term memory lost, lost of consciences and drainage of blood from ...