What part of your brain controls your heart?

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Howcan I get help with the purchase of Aciphex It is veru expensive reduced or free?

I am on a fixed income (SS disablilty) Aciphex is the ONLY acid reflux medicine that controls my heartburn I have checked my self in to the hospital ...

I take seroquel to stop me from vomiting everyday - does anyone else have this?

Doctors arent sure why but they think there may be receptors in my brain that press down on the part of my brain that makes you vomit it all started ...

Temodar - m broyher-in-law had a melanoma on his chest, the took it off, it came back after kemo and

... other treatments, another surgery, looks like he had open heart surgery, took it out, spread even more, we found out he has it at the base of his ...

I had my thyroid removed 10 months ago?

My doctor said my levels are at 16 and should not be higher that 4. I don't even know who I am anymore. No sleep, heart beating fast, hair loss, ...

As a result of meningitis my daughter has lost her eyesight they say her eyes are ok but it's the?

Part of the eye that connects to the brain that isn't working. Is there any procedures that can correct this?