What part of your brain controls your heart?

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Dysautonomia - Can someone enlighten me about blood volume?

Can someone enlighten me about blood volume- how it plays a part in autonomic and orthostatic dysfunction, as well as the heart and brain? (I would ...

I take seroquel to stop me from vomiting everyday - does anyone else have this?

Doctors arent sure why but they think there may be receptors in my brain that press down on the part of my brain that makes you vomit it all started ...

I have epilepsy. The condition went undiagnosed since I was 4, about 25 years. The whole time I've?

... suffered from depression and impulse control issues. My question is, can my emotional state be effected by my condition? The part of my brain ...

Migraines lost of memory , consciences double vision, appetite?

drainage tube was places in skull to drain fluid. but now hows low heart rate, short term memory lost, lost of consciences and drainage of blood from ...

Can stopping taking 60mg of prednisone daily for 28 days cause shaking?

I woke up withh severe shking down my left side and was hospitalised for 3days they tested me for every thing including a brain scan and heart ...