What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Dysautonomia - Can someone enlighten me about blood volume?

Can someone enlighten me about blood volume- how it plays a part in autonomic and orthostatic dysfunction, as well as the heart and brain? (I would ...

Could Flomax cause eyes to not dilate and inability to sleep or remain asleep?

My brother has brain damage due to a lack of oxygen to the brain following a heart attack. He has been given Flomax. Apparently, his bladder was not ...

My son has anoxic brain injury from Heart attackhas invol move is Depakote good for this?

movement is similar to a parkinsons patient not siezures. He draws up in his neck arms and hands

Migraines lost of memory , consciences double vision, appetite?

drainage tube was places in skull to drain fluid. but now hows low heart rate, short term memory lost, lost of consciences and drainage of blood from ...

Can stopping taking 60mg of prednisone daily for 28 days cause shaking?

I woke up withh severe shking down my left side and was hospitalised for 3days they tested me for every thing including a brain scan and heart ...

1 answer 10 days ago