What part of your brain controls your heart?

Anonymous

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Dysautonomia - Can someone enlighten me about blood volume?

Can someone enlighten me about blood volume- how it plays a part in autonomic and orthostatic dysfunction, as well as the heart and brain? (I would ...

Howcan I get help with the purchase of Aciphex It is veru expensive reduced or free?

I am on a fixed income (SS disablilty) Aciphex is the ONLY acid reflux medicine that controls my heartburn I have checked my self in to the hospital ...

Could Flomax cause eyes to not dilate and inability to sleep or remain asleep?

My brother has brain damage due to a lack of oxygen to the brain following a heart attack. He has been given Flomax. Apparently, his bladder was not ...

I take seroquel to stop me from vomiting everyday - does anyone else have this?

Doctors arent sure why but they think there may be receptors in my brain that press down on the part of my brain that makes you vomit it all started ...

Coumadin and "brain fog"?

I have been on Coumadin for the past 17 years due to Factor V Leiden. The past couple of years I have noticed a definite increase in my fatigue ...